|Vanessa White Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||October 30, 1989|
Vanessa White is an English singer, songwriter, dancer, and actor who gained popularity as a singer in the girl band The Saturdays. The other members of the band have been Frankie Bridge, Una Healy, Rochelle Humes, and Mollie King and The Saturdays‘ discography consists of albums and tracks like Chasing Lights, On Your Radar, Living for the Weekend, Wordshaker, What Are You Waiting For?, Notorious, My Heart Takes Over, Higher (ft. Flo Rida), 30 Days, What About Us (ft. Sean Paul), Not Giving Up, Issues, Just Can’t Get Enough, Work, Up, Missing You, Ego, Forever Is Over, and If This Is Love. Moreover, Vanessa White has also appeared as a contestant on the 1st installment of Popstar to Operastar and the 17th edition of I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here.
Vanessa Karen White
Yeovil, Somerset, England, United Kingdom
Vanessa White went to the Sylvia Young Theatre School. Initially, she was attending classes on Saturdays only but was later accepted for full-time studies and was awarded a scholarship when she was 13 years old.
Later, she applied for admission to The Brit School but her application was turned down.
Singer, songwriter, actor, and dancer
- Siblings – Celine White (Younger Sister), Ryan White (Brother)
Vanessa White has been represented by –
- Matt Wynter of Loco Talent
- Red Light Management
- Talento Limited, Talent Agency, Auckland, New Zealand
R&B, pop, dance-pop
Vocals, piano, guitar, and keyboard
Polydor, Interscope Records
5 ft 1 in or 155 cm
51 kg or 112.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Vanessa White has dated –
- Adam Chandler (2008-2010) – She went out with Adam Chandler from 2008 to May 2010.
- Gary Salter (2011-2017) – Vanessa started going out with menswear stylist Gary Salter in 2011. They had been introduced by mutual friends at a party. Vanessa was 21 years old when they started dating. In April 2017, they had decided to go separate ways as they struggled to spend time together. Vanessa’s endeavor to build her solo career meant she had a very different work schedule than her boyfriend. However, they had parted on the best of terms and remained good friends.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White and Asian)
On her father’s side, she has English ancestry, whereas, on her mother’s side, she is of Filipino descent.
35-27-35 in or 89-68.5-89 cm
10 (US) or 42 (EU)
5.5 (US) or 3 (UK) or 36 (EU)
In 2014, The Saturdays were announced as the brand ambassador for Casio Sheen.
Best Known For
Having served as a member of the popular British all-girl band, The Saturdays. Her band has sold over 5 million records in UK and Ireland.
They decided to take a break in April 2015.
In October 2008, her music band The Saturdays released their studio album, Chasing Lights, which was later certified as ‘Platinum’ in Britain.
As a solo artist, she released her debut EP Chapter One in February 2016.
First TV Show
In 2002, Vanessa made her TV show debut as herself in the special episode of Britain’s Brilliant Prodigies.
Towards the end of 2015, Vanessa checked into a weight loss retreat in Ibiza. At the retreat, she was trained by ex-Navy PT instructor Ricki Parcell and her one-week stay at the retreat helped her lose 4 lbs of weight.
She laid special emphasis on cardio work as well as core strengthening exercises, which included plank and some core balancing work that required the use of a medicine ball. For conditioning, she paid special attention to bodyweight exercises. She also incorporated kickboxing sessions in her workout routine to speed up her gains.
She has also added yoga to her workout regime. She claims that it has improved her flexibility and muscle tone by leaps and bounds. Also, it goes without saying that she followed a strict and regimented diet plan at the weight loss retreat. However, she doesn’t believe in dieting and hasn’t cut much-maligned carbs from her diet. She just makes sure that she is making healthy choices.
Vanessa White Favorite Things
- Beauty Product – Shiseido foundation
- Most Beautiful Woman – Eva Mendes
- Signature Perfume – La Prairie Threads Gold and Chanel No. 5
- Style Icon – Olivia Palermo
- Fashion Shops – Zara, Reiss, and Cos
Source – Express
Vanessa White Facts
- In 2009, during The Saturdays’ World Tour show in Dundee, she had a freak accident as she tore a ligament in her ankle after tripping over cable backstage. She missed most part of the show and later made an appearance in the wheelchair.
- She holds the distinction of being the only member of The Saturdays to have a solo performance in every single from their debut studio album, Chasing Lights.
- The first thing she did after her bandmates decided to take a hiatus was to go on a holiday.
- While growing up, she appeared in a number of local theater productions including the West End production of The Lion King, in which she was cast as Young Nala.
- While growing up, she was such a big fan of Canadian singer Celine Dion that she convinced her mother to name her younger sister Celine.