|Fahadh Faasil Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6½ in|
|Date of Birth||August 8, 1982|
Fahadh Faasil is an Indian actor and producer who has worked mainly in Malayalam films like Kerala Cafe, Padmasree Bharat Dr. Saroj Kumar, Diamond Necklace, North 24 Kaatham, Natholi Oru Cheriya Meenalla, 22 Female Kottayam, Artist, God’s Own Country, Oru Indian Pranayakadha, Olipporu, Maheshinte Prathikaaram, Thondimuthalum Driksakshiyum, Kumbalangi Nights, Ayal Njanalla, Annayum Rasoolum, Chaappa Kurishu, 5 Sundarikal, Iyobinte Pustakam, Money Ratnam, Njan Prakashan, 1 by Two, Red Wine, and Monsoon Mangoes. Over the years, he has won several accolades including National Film Award, four Kerala State Film Awards, and three Filmfare Awards South.
Abdul Hameed Mohammed Fahad Fazil
Fahadh, Shanu, FaFa
Alappuzha, Kerala, India
Fahadh Faasil studied at SDV Central School Alappuzha, Lawrence School Ooty, and Choice School Tripunithura.
Later, he got enrolled at Sanatana Dharma College, Alleppey and then pursued an M.A. degree in philosophy from the University of Miami in the United States.
- Father – Aleksa Muhammed Fazil (popularly known as Fazil) (Film Director, Producer, Screenwriter, Actor)
- Mother – Rozina
- Siblings – Farhaan Faasil (Younger Brother) (Actor), Fathima Fazil (Sister), Ahmeda Fazil (Sister)
- Others – Nazimuddeen (Father-In-Law), Begum Beena (Mother-In-Law), Naveen Nazim (Brother-In-Law)
5 ft 6½ in or 169 cm
66 kg or 145.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Fahadh Faasil has dated –
- Nazriya Nazim (2013-Present) – He got engaged to actor and producer Nazriya Nazim on January 20, 2014, and the duo got married on August 21, 2014, in Trivandrum. He has revealed that their parents played a major role in arranging the marriage.
Race / Ethnicity
Sports a beard
He has done endorsement work for brands like Titan, Milma, Jos Alukkas, Adithi Aatta, Bombay Gold and Diamonds, UAE Exchange, and Estilocus.
Fahadh Faasil Facts
- He made his film debut as Sachin Madhavan in the 2002 Malayalam-language romance film, Kaiyethum Doorath. It was a critical and commercial failure. The film was directed by Fahadh’s father and he later defended his father, stating “don’t blame my father for my failure because it was my mistake and I came into acting without any preparation of my own”.
- Fahadh Faasil appeared as Arjun, a wealthy man in the construction business in Kochi who has an affair with his subordinate, in the 2011 Malayalam-language thriller film titled Chaappa Kurishu. This role won him the 42nd Kerala State Film Award for “Best Supporting Actor”.
- In 2013, he played the role of an artist named Michael Agnelo in the Malayalam-language drama film, Artist, which is an adaptation of Dreams in Prussian Blue by Paritosh Uttam. For this performance, Fahadh Faasil won the 44th Kerala State Film Award for “Best Actor”.
- Fahadh was cast as Prasad, the thief, in the Malayalam-language thriller-drama film, Thondimuthalum Driksakshiyum, in 2017. For this role, he received the 65th National Film Award for “Best Supporting Actor”.
- He made his Tamil film debut as Adhiban “Aadhi” Madhav in the action thriller film, Velaikkaran, in 2017.
- As a producer, Fahadh Faasil has worked on projects such as C U Soon, Varathan, Iyobinte Pusthakam, Joji, Malayankunju, Kumbalangi Nights, and others.
Featured Image by Rojan Nath Photography / Facebook / CC BY-SA 4.0