|Fat Pat Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||December 4, 1970|
|Date of Death||February 3, 1998|
Fat Pat was an American rapper who was a member of DEA (Dead End Alliance) along with his brother John “Big Hawk” Hawkins, DJ Screw, and Kay-K. His discography consists of albums such as Dreams, I Had a Ghetto Dream, Fat Pat’s Greatest Hits, Throwed in da Game, Since The Gray Tapes, and Since The Gray Tapes Vol. 2. Fat Pat was also a member of the hip hop collective Screwed Up Click (or S.U.C.).
Patrick Lamark Hawkins
Fat Pat, Mr. Fat Pat
He was born on December 4, 1970.
On February 3, 1998, Fat Pat died at the age of 27 after he was fatally shot by an unknown gunman at 10440 South Drive, Houston, Texas.
Houston, Texas, United States
- Siblings – John Edward Hawkins (also known as Big Hawk and H.A.W.K.) (Older Brother) (Rapper). Fat Pat also had 2 sisters.
Hip Hop, Southern Hip Hop
Wreckshop Records, Screwed Up Click Entertainment
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
95 kg or 209.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Fat Pat Facts
- Some other members of Screwed Up Click have been DJ Screw, Big Hawk, Big Mello, Big Moe, Big Pokey, the Botany Boyz, E.S.G., Lil’ Flip, Lil’ Keke, Lil’ O, Trae tha Truth, and Z-Ro.
- On March 17, 1998, Fat Pat’s debut solo studio album Ghetto Dreams was released through Wreckshop Records and it included songs like Peep N Me (ft. Lil’ KeKe and Ronnie Spencer), I’m Tha Man (ft. Sean Pymp and Tyte Eyes), Body Roc (ft. Big Steve), Am I a Playa, Tha Last Man Standin’, Missing Our G’s (ft. Big Hawk, Double D, and Big Moe), Why They Hatin’ Us (ft. Double D), 3rd Coast (ft. C-Note), and Reality. The album peaked at #19 on the US Heatseekers Albums (Billboard) chart and at #39 on the US Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums (Billboard) chart.
- His 2nd studio album Throwed in da Game was released on April 7, 1998, and it peaked at #40 on Billboard‘s Top R&B Albums chart.
- Fat Pat’s posthumous album I Had a Ghetto Dream was released on November 4, 2008, and it consists of tracks like Stackin’ Big Paper, Gotta Make My Dreams, All The Way To The Top, Da Incredible, and Is There A Better Place.
- His murder has remained unsolved and 8 years after Fat Pat’s death, his brother Big Hawk was also fatally shot by an unknown assailant.
Featured Image by noke_d / Instagram