|Fatima Siad Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9.5 in|
|Date of Birth||December 17, 1986|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Fatima Siad is a Somali model known for securing the 3rd position in America’s Next Top Model Cycle 10 in 2008. Since then, Fatima has had an impressive modeling career working with big brands like Ralph Lauren, Marc Jacobs, L’Oreal, Avon, and Sephora. The model has more than 200k followers on Instagram.
New York, United States
Fatima went to school in the United States. She later attended Bryn Mawr College but took a transfer to New York University for studying pre-med and political science. She later came back to Bryn Mawr College to complete her studies.
- Siblings – She had 2 sisters but they were killed by the Somali army in a civil war.
Fatima is represented by –
- New Version Model Management – Hernando (Mother Agency)
- Munich Models – Munich
- Modellink – Stockholm
- Wilhelmina Models – New York
5 ft 9.5 in or 176.5 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She has Somali ancestry on her mother’s side and is of Ethiopian descent on her father’s side.
9 (US) or 39.5 (EU) or 6.5 (UK)
Fatima has done endorsement work for brands like Ralph Lauren, Marc Jacobs, Hervé Léger, Tiffany & Co., Armani Exchange, BCBG, Liz Claiborne, Express, Talbots, Neiman Marcus, Urban Decay, Aveda, Pantene, Cynthia Rowley, L’Oreal, Avon, Sephora, and Coca-Cola.
Best Known For
- Scoring the 3rd position in America’s Next Top Model, Cycle 10
- Working with brands like Ralph Lauren, Marc Jacobs, L’Oreal, Avon, and Sephora
First TV Show
Fatima made her first TV show appearance in America’s Next Top Model, Cycle 10, in 2008.
Fatima Siad Facts
- At the age of 7, she underwent female circumcision.
- Ever since her international modeling career began, she has been featured in the famous magazines like Harper’s Bazaar, Elle, Marie Claire, Cosmopolitan, and Vogue.
- Fatima’s runway credits include top brands like Armani, Ralph Lauren, Hermés, Bebe, and many more.
- In October 2015, Cosmopolitan named her as one of the most successful contestants of Top Model series.
- Follow her on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image by Fatima Siad / Instagram