|Felipe Massa Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||April 25, 1981|
|Spouse||Anna Raffaela Bassi|
Felipe Massa is a well-known Brazilian race car driver who has won numerous championships including the Euro Formula 3000 and also scored 11 Brazilian Grand Prix wins to his name. He is also the first to win the home Grand Prix since legendary racer Ayrton Senna. Felipe has amassed a huge number of fans on his social media with more than 1 million followers on Facebook, more than 1.5 million followers on Twitter, and more than, and more than 1.8 million followers on Instagram.
São Paulo, Brazil
Race Car Driver
- Father – Luís Antonio Massa
- Mother – Ana Elena Massa
- Siblings – Luís Antonio Massa (Brother), Fernanda Massa (Sister)
Felipe is represented by Jean Todt.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Felipe’s name has been linked with –
- Anna Raffaela Bassi (2007-Present) – He married Anna Raffaela Bassi on November 30, 2007. The couple has a son named Felipinho (b. November 30, 2009).
Race / Ethnicity
He has Italian ancestry.
He has a clearly visible scar on his forehead.
Felipe Massa Favorite Things
- Race Car Driver – Lewis Hamilton
Source – Sport Star
Felipe Massa Facts
- He was brought up in the city of Botucatu.
- His grandparents belong to the Italian city of Cerignola.
- He was 8 years when he got into go-kart racing and finished at 4th place in the first season itself.
- After competing for 7 years as a go-kart racer in both national and international races, he finally switched to Formula Chevrolet in 1998.
- In December 2018, he raced against the fastest animal on earth which was a peregrine falcon in Gen 2 car just before his debut Formula E race.
- Felipe has won 6 out 8 times races at the Euro Formula 3000 including the 2001 championship.
- During the 2nd qualifying round of the Hungarian Grand Prix on July 25, 2009, Massa was struck in the head with a suspension spring from fellow race car driver Rubens Barrichello‘s Formula One car called the Brawn. The impact of the object sent him off track at high speed and straight into a tire barrier.
- After the accident, he was taken to the ÁEK hospital in Budapest where surgery was performed surrounding his left eye. He considers himself very lucky as he could have lost his life that day.
- He made his debut as a Formula E race car driver at the “2018–19 Formula E” season with Venturi Grand Prix.
- Felipe and Swiss watchmaker Richard Mille are friends. Whereas, retired footballer Roberto Carlos is his best buddy.
- He considers professional footballer turned coach Zico to be an inspiration for him.
- Massa a huge supporter of the soccer teams, São Paulo FC and Fenerbahçe.
Featured Image By Y.Leclercq / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0