|Fernanfloo Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||July 7, 1993|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Fernanfloo is a Salvadoran social media star and author. He is best known for his self-titled YouTube channel, created on May 2, 2011, which has amassed a fanbase of more than 36 million subscribers and more than 8 billion views.
Luis Fernando Flores Alvarado
San Salvador, El Salvador
He gave up his studies to pursue his career on YouTube.
Author, Social Media Star
- Father – He is a politician and businessman.
- Mother – She is a teacher.
- Siblings – He has a younger and an older brother.
Fernanfloo is represented by TGN/BroadbandTV Corporation (Talent Agent) in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He has pledged his support to the Little Wish Foundation.
Fernanfloo Favorite Things
- TV Shows Growing Up – Phineas and Ferb (2007-2015), SpongeBob SquarePants, El Chavo del Ocho (1972-1984)
- Animes – Dragon Ball Super (2015-2018), Naruto (2002-2007), One Piece
- Drinks – Milk, Coffee With Milk
- Sports – Basketball, Soccer
- Activity – Mountaineering
- Soccer Player – Mágico González
- Movie – Iron Man (2008)
- Food – Hamburgers
Source – YouTube, YouTube, YouTube, YouTube, Instagram, Instagram
- He was an unruly child and caused mischief with his brothers growing up.
- His father bought him his 1st gaming console, Nintendo 64 when Fernanfloo was 4 years old.
- In school, kids called him Chinese due to his slanted eyes. However, Fernanfloo stated that he has no Asian ancestry but is passionate about manga and anime.
- He had an issue with facial paralysis in 2010. It caused the nerves on the left side of his face to be less responsive but recovered by 2011.
- Fernanfloo started his YouTube channel in 2011 inspired by his favorite YouTuber at the time, named Dross.
- Fernanfloo released a self-titled smartphone app for Android and iOS in December 2015. It was downloaded 2.3 million times within the 1st week of release.
- His 1st book titled Curly Esta En Peligro (Curly is in Danger) was published in November 2017. It’s from the perspective of a video game character named Fernanfloo and his flying dog, Curly, based on the smartphone video game he released in 2015.
- Unlike many gaming YouTubers, he hates the video game Minecraft.
- He has a dog named Curly and a chihuahua named Fary.
- Fernanfloo thinks that his absurd humor is responsible for his success. According to him, it offered a contrast to people’s well-ordered lives, making him interesting to watch.
- He was the 6th most popular YouTuber between July and November 2017. The channels in front of him were Whindersson Nunes, PewDiePie, 5-Minute Crafts, Germán Garmendia, and El Rubius.
- At one point, he was the fastest-growing YouTuber in the world.
- He gets annoyed when people point out how tall he is in person.
- He collaborated with a video game developer and publisher, Capcom, in 2019, during the time they were preparing to release a remake of the video game Resident Evil 2. Fernanfloo was featured as a zombie in the official trailer of the 1-Short demo of the game.
- On April 12, 2020, Fernanfloo’s channel was the 29th most-subscribed channel on YouTube and the most subscribed YouTube channel from El Salvador.
- He can only speak Spanish.
- He can spin the basketball on the tip of his fingers.
- If Fernanfloo can have a wish granted, it would be for world peace, gender equality, and for racism to cease to exist.
- He does not believe in paranormal experiences/occurrences and thinks it’s people’s minds playing tricks on them.
- Fernanfloo has amassed a fanbase of more than 5.5 million followers on Instagram.
- He shaves regularly but cannot grow a beard.
Featured Image by Fernanfloo / Instagram