|Ferne McCann Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||August 6, 1990|
Ferne McCann is an English television personality, model, and presenter who is best known for her appearance on TV shows such as I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here! and The Only Way Is Essex. She has also appeared in a variety of other TV shows such as Loose Women, Up Late with Rylan, and Celebs Go Dating. In 2016, Ferne was announced as a reporter on This Morning.
Ferne Alice McCann
Born Place / Residence
Brentwood, Essex, England
Television personality and presenter
- Mother – Gilly McCann
- Siblings – Sophie McCann (Sister)
Ferne McCann is represented by Liverpool-based Fire PR & Management.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ferne McCann has dated
- Charlie Sims (2010-2015) – Ferne started going out with TV personality Charlie Sims in 2010. They were in a relationship when they made their debut on the reality TV show, The Only Way Is Essex. Over the years, they had a fairly volatile relationship which was on and off for the majority of the time. In March 2015, their relationship came to an end for good over their disagreement over participation in the reality show, which had brought fame for both of them. After having a couple of disagreements on the show, Charlie had given her an ultimatum to choose either him or the show. She was dismayed by his behavior so she decided to continue her participation in the show.
- Frank Major (2014) – Ferne had a steamy fling with her The Only Way Is Essex co-star Frank Major in early 2014. During the initial days of their affair, Ferne was still with Charlie. They were sleeping around without using any protection at all. Frank was seen goading Charlie in the show by boasting that he had slept with his bird. Charlie seemed to be heartbroken but he and Ferne managed to talk about their differences and managed to get back as she dumped Frank for giving their relationship another chance.
- Russell Brand (2015) – After her final breakup with Charlie Sims, Ferne found solace in the arms of comedian Russell Brand. She called him an intoxicating and engrossing man in her interviews. Their relationship didn’t last beyond three months. She wanted more from him, but Russell known for his reputation as a womanizer wasn’t obliging enough.
- Liam Blackwell (2015-2016, 2019) – Liam started wooing Ferne in October 2015. For their first date, he hired a chopper to take her out on the Gatsby style date. However, it didn’t work out for him as their relationship ended in a blazing row in one of the episodes of The Only Way Is Essex in 2016. He even went on to call her a psychotic. The couple even went on another date in 2019.
- George Shelley (2015) – While on I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here!, Ferne met George Shelley and dated for some time in late 2015.
- Dele Alli (2016) – Ferne was hooking up with England soccer star Dele Alli in March 2016. They were spotted making out at the London’s Libertine Club, which gave rise to these rumors. Then, in April 2016, Ferne was spotted at the party thrown to celebrate his birthday and his team’s victory over Manchester United.
- Arthur Collins (2016-2017) – McCann started going out with Arthur Collins in June 2016. However, after going on a romantic trip to Ibiza in the summer, they decided to call it quits as she geared up for her appearance on the dating reality show, Celebs go Dating. In March 2017, they rekindled their romance. However, the rumors of their getting back together had been there before official announcement as he was spotted in her pictures from her vacations in Dubai. They were reportedly going to get married. However, in April 2017, she decided to dump him after an arrest warrant was issued against Collins for having thrown acid in the nightclub. A couple of days, after his arrest, she took to her social media account to announce that she was pregnant with his child.
Race / Ethnicity
Her natural hair color is “Dark Brown”.
However, she often goes for Blonde highlights.
37-26-38 in or 94-66-96.5 cm
8 (US) or 40 (EU)
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU)
Best Known For
- Being a cast member of the popular reality TV series, The Only Way Is Essex from 2013 to 2016.
- Having participated in the 15th edition of the popular series, I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here! She managed to finish 3rd in the show.
First TV Show
In 2013, she made her first TV show appearance in the reality soap opera, The Only Way Is Essex.
Ferne has been working with her personal trainer Ricky McFarlane for a couple of years now to keep her body in the best shape.
When it comes to workout, she understands the importance of keeping workouts fun. For that reason, she participates in several sports and is a part of local netball team, regularly plays badminton, and has even trained for half marathon.
She is so dedicated to her workout regimen that she hasn’t even allowed her pregnancy to deter her from working out. In her second trimester, she was squeezing in about one to two weight lifting sessions per week. She was also going to a pregnancy yoga class once in a week as well and highlighted the benefits of having a strong body during pregnancy on her social media channels.
As per diet, she tries to eat clean and healthy. She focusses on eating protein-rich foods such as fish and loves to have a lot of smoothies. Though, she occasionally indulges in her guilty pleasures.
Ferne McCann Favorite Things
- Splurge-Worthy Beauty Items – Tom Ford Makeup products
- Makeup Products – Mudd Original Face Masks, Ellie Saab perfume, Benefit Hoola, Costa Chic lipstick by MAC, which I wear every day, Corn Silk Semi-Matt pressed face powder, Girls with Attitude eyelashes in Swept Away, NARS Foundation, Moroccan Oil Hair oil, Origins Ginseng Eye Cream, and Trilogy Rosehip Oil
- Food – Italian meal, home-cooked pasta, and bread
Ferne McCann Facts
- Before she found her breakthrough by bagging the work in The Only Way Is Essex, she used to work as a hairstylist in London.
- In 2012, she won the Miss Essex beauty pageant.
- In 2013, she managed to finish in the Top 15 of the Miss England beauty competition.
- In 2015, she launched her blog in which she combined her passion for fashion and love for food. The blog was named as Fashionable Foodie but as of now, the blog has been closed down.
Featured Image by Ferne McCann / Instagram