|Finn Wolfhard Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||December 23, 2002|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Father – is a screenwriter
- Siblings – Nick Wolfhard (Brother)
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
53 kg or 117 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has not publicly dated anyone. In fact, on August 15, 2016, he tweeted to his fans –
“I do not have a girlfriend! I’m only a baby boy!”
Race / Ethnicity
He has French, English, German, and Jewish ancestry.
Messy Curly hair
He has not publicly stated his religious beliefs.
But, he is Jewish and has attended a Catholic school.
Best Known For
- Playing Mike Wheeler in the supernatural horror Netflix series Stranger Things. His per episode salary for this show was almost $250,000.
- Playing the role as Richie Tozier in the horror film It in 2017.
As a Singer
Finn is the frontman of the 4-member band Calpurnia which releases music on YouTube in the form of the cover of other popular songs.
He made the band along with his friends Ayla, Jack Anderson, and Malcolm Craig. The band uploaded their first song in June 2017 which was the cover of Twin Peaks by Wanted You.
Finn first appeared in the 2013 independent film Aftermath for his role as Young Charles.
First TV Show
In 2014, he guest appeared as Zoran in the post-apocalyptic science fiction series The 100.
Finn Wolfhard Favorite Things
- Bands – Joy Division, Nirvana, New Order, The Clash, Tears for Fears, Guns N’ Roses
- Movies – The Goonies (1985), Sixteen Candles (1984), Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981)
Finn Wolfhard Facts
- Finn has been featured in Canadian punk rock band PUP’s music videos “Guilt Trip” in 2014 and “Sleep In The Heat” in 2016.
- Sam Raimi’s Spider-Man was the first movie he ever saw.
- Finn likes playing bass and the guitar.
- He accepted the 22-push-up challenge after he was nominated by his best friend Gaten Matarazzo. It was done to bring awareness for military veterans’ mental health.
- He entered show business as he used to watch movies as a baby (in the background of his screenwriter dad) and developed an interest in becoming an actor himself.
- He likes the 80s and 90s music. Basically, he likes everything retro – Retro music, retro games, and retro culture.
- He has been afraid of clowns. But, still, he acted in the “It” movie as Richie Tozier.
- After acting, he wants to step into screenwriting or film direction.