Carmel, New York, United States
New York City, New York, United States
Caleb McLaughlin went to the Kent Primary School. He later got enrolled at the George Fischer Middle School, however, he remained there for just one year.
For one year, he took dance classes at the Happy Feet Dance School in Carmel.
He later got admission at The Harlem School of the Arts, where he studied under Aubrey Lynch, the former Lion King producer.
- Father – Corey McLaughlin Sr.
- Mother – April McLaughlin
- Siblings – Caitlyn McLaughlin (Sister), Corey McLaughlin Jr. (Older Brother), Crystal McLaughlin (Sister)
Caleb McLaughlin is represented by
- CESD Talent Agency
- Mario Pizzini from The MYC Group
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Caleb is relatively new to the spotlight, which makes it difficult to unearth information about his private life. Plus, he is probably too young to have a dating history.
Race / Ethnicity
- Small face
- Boyish charm
His body specifications may be –
- Chest – 35 in or 89 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 12 in or 30.5 cm
- Waist – 27 in or 68.5 cm
In July 2017, he was roped in to launch a brand new toy line, Awesome Little Green Men. The toy characters, named after military ranks, had more than 100 unique characters in the first series.
His religious views aren’t known.
Best Known For
- Being cast in the role of Young Simba in the Broadway production of the musical, The Lion King.
- Having played the role of Lucas Sinclair in the Netflix sci-fi drama TV series, Stranger Things.
- Being cast in one of the supporting roles in the biographical three-part miniseries, The New Edition Story.
Caleb is yet to be cast in any theatrical film.
First TV Show
In 2013, he made his first TV show appearance in a minor role in the Born Psychopath episode of legal and crime drama series, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit.
Caleb keeps himself fit with regular teenage activities. He loves riding his cycle around. He also enjoys playing basketball when he has free time. Plus, he likes to fool and dance around when he has some time on his hands.
For physical exercise, he loves to do pushups.
Caleb McLaughlin Favorite Things
- Superhero – Black Panther and Spiderman
- 80’s Movie – Stand by Me (1986)
- Destiny Game Characters – Titan, Warlock, or Hunter
- Video Games – GTA V, NBA 2K, Destiny
Source – Vice, EW, Rolling Stone
Caleb McLaughlin Facts
- He had initially auditioned for the role of group member Michael Bivins in the TV series, The New Edition Story. However, that role went to Dante Hoagland.
- He managed to bag the role of Ricky Bell after having impressed director Chris Robinson and executive producer Jesse Collins by reading just a few lines depicting the Massachusetts-native.
- He has revealed in interviews that he is a germaphobe.
- After completing his 5th grade, he moved to New York City for better acting coaching and opportunities.
- He got his breakthrough after being cast in the acclaimed Broadway play, The Lion King.
- In September 2017, he attended an event that was organized to raise awareness of lupus and to raise funds for the research to find a better cure for the disease.
- He has done activism work on small scale. He helped promote UN’s Our School is #NOTATARGET campaign, which aimed to advocate protection of aid workers and civilians, including school going students.
- Follow him on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image by Gage Skidmore / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0