|Millie Bobby Brown Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||February 19, 2004|
Millie Bobby Brown is an English actress and producer who first rose to fame by playing the role of Eleven/Jane Ives in Stranger Things, an American science fiction horror mystery-thriller streaming television series. She has also been cast in roles like Enola Holmes in Enola Holmes, Rachel Barnes in NCIS, Madison Russell in Godzilla: King of the Monsters, Young Alice in Once Upon a Time in Wonderland, Ruby in Grey’s Anatomy, Madison O’Donnell in Intruders, and Lizzie in Modern Family.
Millie Bobby Brown
Marbella, Málaga, Spain
Millie Bobby Brown went to Pokesdown Community Primary School in Bournemouth, Dorset County, England. She studied at this particular school for 4 years before her family decided to move to Orlando, Florida.
In Orlando, she attended weekend stage school. The school had 4-hour classes on Saturdays and taught acting, singing, and dancing.
As per an interview with British Vogue in 2016, she was using an online tutor for her studies, which helped her fit education in her cramped work schedule.
- Father – Robert Brown (Former Real Estate Agent and Teeth Whitening Business Owner)
- Mother – Kelly Brown (Housewife)
- Siblings – Paige Brown (Older Sister) (Building Society Employee), Charlie Brown (Older Brother), Ava Brown (Younger Sister)
- Others – Ruth (Grandmother)
Millie Bobby Brown has been represented by these agencies –
- Paradigm Talent Agency
- Affirmative Entertainment
- PCMA Management and Productions, LLC, Talent Management Company, Fayetteville, Georgia, United States
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
She revealed her height in an interview with Associated Press on YouTube in April 2018.
47 kg or 104 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Millie has dated –
- Jacob Sartorius (2017-2018) – In October 2017, singer Jacob Sartorius and Millie started dating each other. In April 2018, there were some cheating rumors that Jacob had cheated on Millie with some other girls. But, it didn’t affect their relationship. Finally, in July 2018, Jacob and Millie mutually decided to end their relationship of more than 6 months. It was an amicable separation.
- Romeo James Beckham (2019) – In March 2019, the news of model Romeo James Beckham dating Millie started surfacing the internet. They had first met at the UNICEF gala in 2016. This friendship turned into dating after 3 years of meeting. They broke up towards the end of 2019.
- Joseph Robinson (2020) – From January 2020 until August 2020, Millie and rugby player Joseph Robinson remained an item. Joseph is the son of the England legend, Jason.
Race / Ethnicity
Millie Bobby Brown is of English descent.
Dark Brown (Natural)
- Short hair
- One dimple on her right cheek
She has done some promotional and campaign work for Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa.
She became the face of Calvin Klein in 2017.
In November 2018, she was made the UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador. At that time, she was the youngest-ever UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador.
Best Known For
- Her popular role in the Netflix series, Stranger Things, for which she received several accolades including Saturn Award for “Best Younger Actor in a Television Series”, MTV Movie & TV Award for “Best Actor in a Show”, Kids’ Choice Award for “Favorite TV Actress”, and Teen Choice Award for “Choice Sci-Fi/Fantasy TV Actress”
- Starring in the Sigma feat Birdy‘s music video for the song, Find Me, in 2016
First TV Show
Millie’s first TV show appearance came in the role of young Alice in the ABC fantasy-drama series Once Upon a Time in Wonderland in 2013 in 2 episodes.
Millie Brown is a big fan of martial arts and performs it almost every day to work her body. On Mondays, she has a Thai boxing session followed by jiu-jitsu on Tuesday, which she again repeats on Thursday. On Wednesdays, she has a regular boxing session at Phoenix MMA U.K. gym in London. She also has a boxing bag in her garden.
When she is not filming, Millie likes to throw in rock climbing in her routine to give herself a close to the nature workout.
Millie Bobby Brown Favorite Things
- Fashion Brand – Burberry, Stella McCartney, Coach
- Subjects – English Literature, Science
- Movies – The Twilight franchise, To Kill a Mockingbird (1962)
- Singer – Ed Sheeran
Millie Bobby Brown Facts
- Millie Bobby Brown was first discovered by an agent, while she was enrolled in the weekend stage school and had participated in a showcase.
- Just before giving a successful audition for Stranger Things, she had a meeting with the casting agent, who said she was too mature to get work and that raw emotion helped her get the audition spot on.
- She has a very close relationship with Stranger Things co-star Winona Ryder and even wears a ring on the middle finger given by her friend and mentor.
- Millie Brown perfected her American accent for her acting by watching a lot of Disney shows.
- Before getting her big break with Stranger Things, she had done a couple of cameos in the famous TV series such as Modern Family and Grey’s Anatomy in 2015.
- All her outfits are selected by her mother, who makes sure that she is dressed in clothes that are appropriate for her age.
- She is a passionate supporter of the famous English soccer club, Liverpool FC.
- Just before she bagged a role in Stranger Things, her family was facing major financial difficulties and was practically living with her aunt.
- Her Twitter page is managed by her older brother Charlie, whereas her sister Paige is responsible for her Instagram account.
- She auditioned for the role of a young girl (older version played by Melissa McCarthy) in the 2016 comedy film The Boss, but the role went to some other girl.
- Brown became the youngest ever model at 12 when she was chosen to front a Calvin Klein campaign in early 2017.
- She brought to life the character of Enola Holmes, the youngest sibling in the famous Holmes family who is extremely intelligent, observant, and insightful and defies the social norms for women of the era, in the 2020 mystery film, Enola Holmes, starring alongside Sam Claflin, Henry Cavill, and Helena Bonham Carter.
- In October 2020, Millie showed her desire to play Amy Winehouse in a biopic if given a chance.
- She had a negative experience with a fan while doing shopping for Christmas in 2020. Millie didn’t want to be filmed by the fan and had said ‘no’ but the young fan still started filming anyway.
- She has also appeared in music videos for songs like Happy Anniversary, All I Want for Christmas Is You! by Mariah Carey, In My Feelings by Drake, and Girls Like You (Original, Volume 2, and Vertical Video versions) by Maroon 5 featuring Cardi B.