|Jacob Hurley Bongiovi Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||May 7, 2002|
Jacob Hurley Bongiovi is an American social media personality and Instagram star who is the son of Jon Bon Jovi and Dorothea Hurley.
Jacob Hurley Bongiovi
Jacob Hurley Bongiovi studied at Pennington High School, a private, coeducational college preparatory school for day and boarding students located in Pennington, New Jersey. He also played on the high school’s football team and graduated in 2020.
Afterward, he got enrolled at Syracuse University in New York.
Social Media Personality, Instagram Star
- Father – Jon Bon Jovi (Singer, Songwriter, Record Producer, Philanthropist, Actor)
- Mother – Dorothea Hurley
- Siblings – Stephanie Rose (Older Sister), Jesse James Louis (Older Brother) (Entrepreneur), Romeo Jon (Younger Brother)
- Others – John Francis Bongiovi, Sr. (Paternal Grandfather) (Barber), Carol Sharkey (Paternal Grandmother) (Playboy Bunny turned florist), Anthony (Paternal Uncle), Matthew (Paternal Uncle)
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
65 kg or 143.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jacob Hurley Bongiovi has dated –
- Millie Bobby Brown (2021-Present) – It is rumored that he started going out with British actress, model, and producer Millie Bobby Brown after they were spotted holding hands in New York City in 2021. Millie confirmed their relationship through an Instagram post in November 2021.
Race / Ethnicity
Jacob Hurley Bongiovi is of Italian-Sicilian, Slovak, Polish, and Swiss-German descent on his father’s side.
Jacob Hurley Bongiovi Facts
- His parents are high school sweethearts.
- Jacob’s father has been the founder and frontman of the Grammy Award-winning rock band Bon Jovi.
- His father performed at a drive-in event for Joe Biden at Dallas High School in Dallas on October 24, 2020.
Featured Image by Jacob Hurley Bongiovi / Instagram