|Ice Spice Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||January 1, 2000|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Ice Spice is an American rapper and musician who rose to acclaim with her popular tracks such as Munch (Feelin’ U) and Bikini Bottom. In addition to that, she has also released tracks like Bully Freestyle, Be a Lady, No Clarity, Name of Love, and Euphoric.
The Bronx, New York City, New York, United States
Ice Spice studied at a school in the Bronx and was later enrolled at a Catholic high school in Yonkers.
After that, she attended the State University of New York at Purchase (commonly known as Purchase College or SUNY Purchase), a public liberal arts college located in Purchase, New York. However, she eventually dropped out.
- Father – He is a former underground rapper.
- Siblings – She has 4 younger siblings.
Rap, Brooklyn Drill
10K Projects, Capitol Records
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, her net worth has been $2 Million.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ice Spice has dated –
- Caleb McLaughlin (2022) – It is RUMORed that she had an affair with actor Caleb McLaughlin in August 2022.
- Drake (2022) – There were RUMORs that she hooked up with Canadian rapper and singer Drake in September 2022.
- Lil Tjay (2022) – In October 2022, it was RUMORed that Ice Spice had a fling with rapper and singer Lil Tjay.
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (Black and Hispanic)
Ice Spice is of African-American descent on her father’s side and has Dominican roots on her mother’s side.
- Curvy physique
- Pouty lips
She has described herself as religious, stating that she prays every day, also saying, “Me and God are besties.”
Ice Spice Facts
- She spent her childhood years growing up in the Fordham Road area of the Bronx.
- Ice Spice spent much of her time growing up with her grandparents and cousins as her parents were mostly busy with work.
- Her parents met at McDonald’s. They later divorced when the rapper was 2 years old.
- Initially, she was inspired to start rapping by Sheff G and Pop Smoke.
- Owing to their New York roots, Ice Spice has credited Lil’ Kim, Nicki Minaj, Cardi B, Foxy Brown, and Remy Ma as some of her musical influences. She has also named Erykah Badu and Lauryn Hill inspirations for her because of their “graceful angelic vibe of timeless beauty”.
- Ice Spice was 7 years old when she got inclined towards hip hop after listening to rappers like Lil’ Kim. She then went on to compose poetry and freestyle rap from elementary school to high school.
- She met producer RiotUSA while they were both attending SUNY Purchase and she began rapping in 2021. RiotUSA produced her first track.
- She released her track Munch (Feelin’ U) on August 10, 2022, and Pitchfork ranked the song as the 30th best of 2022, praising how the rapper “balances her brashness with a supremely unbothered delivery, as if she’s been swatting away munches for decades. Centuries, even.”
- Noted as Ice Spice’s breakout single, the song Munch (Feelin’ U) peaked at #5 on the US Bubbling Under Hot 100 Singles (Billboard) chart, at #28 on the US Rhythmic (Billboard) chart, and at #34 on the US Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs (Billboard) chart.
- On October 28, 2022, Ice Spice released her song Bikini Bottom via 10K Projects and it peaked at #29 on the New Zealand Hot Singles (RMNZ) chart. Heven Haile in Pitchfork called the song “whimsical and fun” and stated that the rapper’s lack of seriousness plays to her strengths.
Featured Image by Ice Spice / Instagram