|Tanya Maniktala Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||July 7, 1997|
Tanya Maniktala is an Indian actor who has been cast in several on-screen projects such as A Suitable Boy, Feels Like Ishq, Flames, Chutzpah, Tooth Pari: When Love Bites, School Days, and How To Fall In Love.
Tanya Maniktala graduated from Shivaji College (a constituent college of the University of Delhi).
- Siblings – Abhijeet Maniktala (Brother), Sanya Maniktala (Sister)
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
48 kg or 106 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Dimpled smile
- Pierced nose
Through social media, Tanya Maniktala has done endorsement work for various brands such as Dyson India.
Tanya Maniktala Facts
- She grew up in Delhi.
- In 2018, she began playing the character of Ishita in the TVF Hindi-language coming-of-age romantic drama series Flames.
- Along with Tabu, Ishaan Khatter, Rasika Dugal, and Ahmad Harhash, Tanya Maniktala co-starred as Lata Mehra (Rupa Mehra’s daughter) in the BBC television drama miniseries A Suitable Boy in 2020. For this role, she won the Rising Stars Award at the Toronto International Film Festival in 2020.
- She brought to life the character of Meher in the anthology streaming television series Feels Like Ishq in 2021. She co-starred in the show alongside the likes of Radhika Madan, Amol Parashar, Rohit Saraf, Kajol Chugh, Mihir Ahuja, Simran Jehani, Sanjeeta Bhattacharya, Saba Azad, Skand Thakur, Zayn Marie Khan, and Neeraj Madhav.
- She played the role of Shikha in the drama web series Chutzpah in 2021 and Bollywood Life described the show as “Chutzpah would make for a decently interesting watch”. Alongside Tanya, the show also stars Elnaaz Norouzi, Varun Sharma, Manjot Singh, Diksha Singh, and Kshitij Chauhan.
- Tanya Maniktala was seen as Tanya in the Netflix miniseries How To Fall In Love in 2022.
- In 2023, she started appearing as Rumi in the Hindi-language romantic thriller fantasy series Tooth Pari: When Love Bites. Her co-stars for the project included Shantanu Maheshwari, Tillotama Shome, Sikandar Kher, Saswata Chatterjee, Revathi, and Adil Hussain.
- Tanya Maniktala once said, “I feel like the thing about acting is you could be just anybody, and that is so wild and so fascinating for me. I could be anybody, I don’t have to be myself anymore. I could do anything I want that I, normally as Tanya, would be so hesitant to do.”
- She previously worked as a copywriter.
Featured Image by Tanya Maniktala / Instagram