|Fleur East Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3½ in|
|Date of Birth||October 29, 1987|
Walthamstow, London Borough of Waltham Forest, England, United Kingdom
London, England, United Kingdom
Fleur studied journalism and contemporary history at Holy Family Technology College in Walthamstow and the Queen Mary University of London.
Singer, Songwriter, Rapper, Dancer, Fitness Model
- Father – Malcolm East
- Mother – Irene Frimpong-Manso
- Siblings – Keshia East (Younger Sister) (Makeup Professional)
Fleur East is managed by –
- Jamie Tagg, East Creative, London, United Kingdom
- CAA, London, United Kingdom (Tour Bookings)
R&B, Hip-hop, Soul, Pop, Dance
- Syco Music
- Strictly Rhythm
- Columbia Records
5 ft 3½ in or 161 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Fleur East has dated –
- Marcel Badiane-Robin – Fleur and Marcel have been dating for a while. Marcel is a French fashion designer and has a start-up fashion label business called Elevate London with a friend Alexandre Ruimy. They have so far managed to keep their personal relationship quiet and away from the media attention. Marcel and Fleur are supportive of each other’s career goals and seem to be going strong.
Race / Ethnicity
She has British ancestry on her father’s side and Ghanaian ancestry on her mother’s side.
She often tends to dye her hair ‘blonde’, ‘blue’, and ‘red’.
- Squared jawline
- Curly hair
- Toned body
- Fleur has endorsed Olympics 2012 in a video with Zim From ZimeZone on her YouTube channel.
- She has been featured in the commercial for PUMA‘s Olympics-inspired #crosstheline campaign.
Best Known For
- Her appearance in The X Factor UK 2014 and becoming the runner-up. In 2015, Fleur signed up with Simon Cowell‘s record label and released an album. The single “Sax” from the album “Love, Sax and Flashbacks” received a BPI Certificate of ‘Gold’.
- Performing Bruno Mars and Mark Ronson’s Uptown Funk at the Live Semi-Finals of The X Factor in 2014. It was an instant hit on iTunes.
- Being a member of the girl band Addictiv Ladies. They were in the 2nd season of The X Factor.
On December 4, 2015, Fleur’s debut studio album Love, Sax and Flashbacks was released through Syco Music. The album debuted at #14 on the UK Albums Chart and sold 26,691 copies in the 1st week. It had 12 tracks.
First TV Show
In 2005, she made her first TV show appearance on the British reality TV show The X Factor as a part of the girl band Addictiv Ladies. The group, unfortunately, got eliminated in the 1st week.
Fleur East has a well-maintained body. She works out 5 days a week in the gym. Her main focus is working on the core of her body. Normally, she does half an hour of cardio, either on the treadmill or the spin, followed by lifting weights. She likes to mix and match her workout.
For her diet, she admits she has tried crash diets before. She is more into eating healthy and in moderation. According to her, being a non-sweet tooth person helps her stay away from all the sugary delicacies.
She really eats healthy and likes incorporating chicken or fish, grilled chicken and salad in her meals and once in a while, she treats herself to pizzas.
Her diet plan is –
- Breakfast – Scrambled eggs and beans on a slice of brown toast
- Lunch – Chicken with salad and vegetables
- Snack – Dried Fruits and nuts
- Dinner – Fish and Brown rice
Fleur East Favorite Things
- Way To Work-Out – HIIT Training
- Disney Movie – The Little Mermaid
- Love Song – Unthinkable (I’m Ready) by Alicia Keys
Fleur East Facts
- As a child, she had been a victim of racism.
- Her guilty pleasure dessert, movie, and song are Banoffee pie, Spice World (The Movie), and Psy’s Gangnam Style.
- Her greatest influencers are Alicia Keys, Michael Jackson, Stevie Wonder, Lauryn Hill, Destiny’s Child, Mary J. Blige, among others.
- One of her greatest embarrassing moments was when her leggings split during the middle of a squat in the gym.
- Her fitness idols are Joe Wicks from Insanity workouts and Mel B.
- She has co-founded the W8 GYM, which is a home workout system that helps to perform over 200 exercises.
- She considers Rihanna as her beauty icon.
Featured Image by TheArches / Flickr / CC BY-2.0