|Redfoo Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||September 3, 1975|
Redfoo is an American rapper, singer, songwriter, actor, dancer, record producer, and disc jockey who is best known for being part of the musical duo LMFAO, alongside rapper Sky Blu. LMFAO has released albums and tracks like Party Rock Anthem (ft. Lauren Bennett and GoonRock), Champagne Showers (ft. Natalia Kills), S*xy and I Know It, Sorry for Party Rocking, Party Rock, I’m in Miami Bitch, Yes, La La La, and Shots (ft. Lil Jon). The duo announced an indefinite hiatus in September 2012. Redfoo’s discography as a solo artist includes albums and songs like Bring Out the Bottles, Juicy Wiggle, Party Rock Mansion, New Thang, Brand New Day, I’ll Award You with My Body, Party Train, Sock It to Ya, and Let’s Get Ridiculous. In addition to that, Redfoo has been a part of many shows and movies such as Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Road Chip, Potheads: The Movie, Last Vegas, Very Heavy Love, The X Factor Australia, The X Factor, Say It In Song, Good Mythical Morning, and Dancing with the Stars.
Stefan Kendal Gordy
Los Angeles, California, United States
Hollywood, Los Angeles County, California, United States
In 1995, Redfoo completed his graduation from the Palisades Charter High School in Pacific Palisades, Los Angeles.
Rapper, Dancer, Record Producer, DJ, Singer, Songwriter, Actor
- Father – Berry Gordy, Jr. (Founder of Motown Record Label)
- Mother – Nancy Leiviska (Writer and Producer)
- Siblings – Rhonda Ross Kendrick (Half-Sister), Rockwell (Half Brother), Hazel Gordy (Sister), Kerry Gordy (Brother), Berry Gordy IV (Brother), Sherry Gordy (Sister), Terry James Gordy (Brother)
- Others – Berry Gordy (Paternal Grandfather), Bertha Fuller (Paternal Grandmother), Einar Leiviska (Maternal Grandfather), Vivian/Vivien Maki (Maternal Grandmother), Anna Gordy Gaye (Uncle), Robert L. Gordy (Uncle), Skyler Gordy (Nephew)
Redfoo has been managed by –
- Yeah Baby Management
- Matt Galle of Paradigm Talent Agency
- Find Foo Co, LLC, Company, Los Angeles, California, United States
Hip-hop, Pop, Electropop, EDM
Vocals, Piano, Keytar
Party Rock, Will.i.am Music Group, Cherrytree Records, Interscope Records
His net worth had been $4 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
82 kg or 181 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Redfoo has dated –
- Victoria Azarenka (2012-2014) – According to reports, Redfoo started dating Belarusian professional tennis player Victoria Azarenka in 2012. They met through a mutual acquaintance. Redfoo even cast her in the music video for his popular single Let’s Get Ridiculous. In early 2014, Victoria discussed the prospects of their engagement in an interview, joking that she needed a bigger diamond than her fellow tennis player Caroline Wozniacki got on her engagement. However, their relationship came to a sudden end in May 2014. In her subsequent interviews, she revealed that although they adored each other, their busy careers made it impossible for them to sustain their relationship. They continue to be good friends.
- Jasmine Alkouri – According to his Instagram feed, he is in a relationship with budding social media star Jasmine Alkouri. In August 2017, he posted her picture on his Instagram account with the ‘national girlfriend day’ hashtag.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Black and White)
He has African-American and distant English ancestry on his father’s side and is of Finnish descent on his mother’s side.
- Afro hairstyle
- Crazy outfits and fashion style
LMFAO appeared in a TV commercial for Budweiser beer.
In 2015, Redfoo was signed as a brand ambassador for Pernod Ricard‘s coconut-flavored rum Malibu.
Best Known For
- Being a part of the musical duo, LMFAO which he formed with his nephew, Sky Blu. Their singles Party Rock (2009) and S*xy And I Know It (2011) were huge hits globally.
- His group’s second album, Sorry for Party Rocking. It reached the No.1 spot on the U.S. Billboard Hot 100 chart.
In July 2009, his music group LMFAO released their debut studio album Party Rock.
In 2006, he made his first theatrical film appearance in the comedy-drama movie Very Heavy Love as Chris Williams. It was an uncredited role.
First TV Show
In March 2012, Redfoo made his TV show debut in the Spanish comedy TV show, El Hormiguero.
Despite his love for parties, Redfoo maintains an active lifestyle that helps him remain fit. He regularly plays tennis to burn off his calories.
When it comes to diet, he is a vegan and has an affinity for plant-based protein shakes.
Redfoo Favorite Things
- Sport – Tennis
Source – Observer
- Redfoo studied with Will.i.am and GoonRock during junior high school.
- During his early teens, Redfoo wanted to become a professional tennis player. However, after moving to Sweden, he broke his wrist which forced him off the court, and he shifted his interest toward music.
- Due to his father’s connections, Redfoo got to meet legends including Michael Jackson and Whitney Houston at the parties thrown by his parents.
- When Will.i.am was working on his demo for Interscope Records, Redfoo gave him his place to work.
- Redfoo and his nephew Sky Blu formed the LMFAO band in 2006.
- In December 2008, LMFAO released their first single titled I’m In Miami Bitch. The single reached No. 51 on Billboard’s Hot 100 chart and in Canada, it reached No. 37.
- LMFAO announced their hiatus in September 2012 as both Redfoo and Sky Blu wanted to pursue their separate interests in music.
- After LMFAO’s split, Redfoo released his first independent single in December 2012 titled Bring Out the Bottles.
- As a tennis player, Redfoo attempted to qualify for the US Open tournament in 2013. He participated in the USTA Northern California Sectional qualifying tournament as well.
- In February 2015, Redfoo was revealed as a contestant on the 20th season of Dancing with the Stars. He was partnered with Emma Slater and they were the first couple eliminated from the competition.
- Redfoo released his debut solo studio album Party Rock Mansion on March 18, 2016, and it peaked at number #8 on the US Top Dance/Electronic Albums (Billboard) chart and at number #25 on the US Heatseekers Albums (Billboard) chart.
- In 2017, Sky Blu slammed him in a Facebook post for stealing the LMFAO brand. He was infuriated after learning that Redfoo was solely claiming all LMFAO royalties.
- Redfoo created his exclusive clothing line, Party Rock. The proceeds from the sale of the apparel are used to support his Party Rock Open, an ITF Women’s Circuit tennis tournament.
- In 2014, the rapper launched his fashion line titled LA Freak.
- In 2018, Redfoo released a new single titled Everything I Need.
- In 2023, he teamed up with Dainjazone for a new single titled Long Live Party Rock.
Featured Image via Eva Rinaldi / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0.