|Natalia Kills Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||August 15, 1986|
Natalia Kills is an English singer, songwriter, and actress who has led both a solo career and has also served as a vocalist for the band Cruel Youth and the musical project The Powder Room. As a solo artist, she has released the EP Womannequin (2008) and the studio albums Perfectionist (2011) and Trouble (2013). The former album had peaked at number 6 on the US Dance charts. Some of her singles such as Mirrors (2010) and Free (2011) have been certified ‘Gold’ by the BVMI (Bundesverband Musikindustrie) which represents the music industry in Germany. She had also released an EP titled +30mg in September 2016 with the band Cruel Youth which she had co-founded earlier that year. Additionally, she has written songs for artists such as Angel Haze, Madonna, and Rihanna.
Natalia Noemi Keery-Fisher
Natalia Kills, Teddy Sinclair, Candy Rapper, Verbalicious, Natalia Cappuccini, Verse
Bradford, West Yorkshire, England, United Kingdom
New York City, New York, United States
Natalia had attended the Bradford Girls’ Grammar School in her hometown of Bradford.
Singer, Songwriter, Actress
- Others – Fred Keery (Maternal Grandfather), Noemi Cappuccini Castilla (Maternal Grandmother)
Guitar, Drums, Vocals
- All Around the World
- Adventures in Music
- will.i.am Music Group
- Cherrytree Records
- Interscope Records
- KonLive Distribution
- Rough Trade Records
- Universal Music Group
- Disgrace Records
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Natalia has dated –
- Willy Moon (2014–Present) – Natalia got married to New Zealand-born musician, singer, songwriter, and producer William George Sinclair aka Willy Moon in a ceremony in New York City, on May 23, 2014.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Black, Hispanic, White)
She is of African-Jamaican descent on her father’s side and Uruguayan, Irish, and Italian descent on her mother’s side.
- Petite frame
- Neck-length hair with bangs
- Cryptic smile
- Plump lips
Natalia Kills Facts
- Natalia’s teenage years were a highly troublesome time in her life. She had run away from home at the age of 14 and then suffered from suicidal depression, faced multiple legal issues, and was even involved with a religious cult.
- Her musical career kicked off in 2003 when she was just 17 years old. She had won a BBC Radio 1 ‘MC Battle’ in Leeds under the name ‘Candy Rapper’ which earned her a contract with the record company Adventures in Music. Her first single titled Don’t Play Nice was released in February 2005 under the stage name Verbalicious.
- In 2008, she left the UK and moved to Los Angeles. There, a local DJ had introduced her to famed rapper will.i.am who signed her on to his record label.
- In 2015, she was involved in a major controversy while shooting for season 2 of the New Zealand version of The X Factor. She and her husband Willy Moon were judges and mentors on the show and had made distasteful remarks against a contestant named Joe Irvine. The incident caused a lot of backlash from fans and fellow judges. The duo was later removed from the show and Natalia was even dropped by some record labels that had a contract with her.
Featured Image by Natalia Kills / Instagram