|Flipp Dinero Quick Info
|5 ft 9 in
|Date of Birth
|November 16, 1995
Flipp Dinero is an American rapper, singer, and songwriter who broke through with his hit 2018 single Leave Me Alone, which got certified triple “Platinum” by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) and has since received more than 500 million plays on Spotify. In 2018, football player Odell Beckham Jr. had danced to the number, and Nba champion Jordan Bell had rapped to it on Instagram, which had led the song to go viral. It went on to reach the 20th position on the Billboard Hot 100 in 2019. Flipp has released many EPs including The Guala Way (2017) that had reached more than 2 million streams, a number of mixtapes like Guala See Guala (2018), and several albums such as Love for Guala (2019). Dinero has amassed more than 600k followers on Instagram.
Christopher Saint Victor
Canarsie, Brooklyn, New York, United States
He went to a private school in New York.
Rapper, Singer, Songwriter
- Siblings – Lows (Brother) (Sound Engineer)
He has been represented by Standing Room Only Management.
Hip Hop, Trap
- Cinematic Music Group
- Epic Records
- We the Best Music group
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Haitian descent.
- Shapely lips
Flipp Dinero Favorite Things
- Song From Love for Guala – Take a Little Time as he has relished the vibe it has captured that suits the mood of unwinding by driving on the highway, and he has seen the number to be a perfect description of himself
Source – One37PM
Flipp Dinero Facts
- His Haitian parents had immigrated from Haiti and Flipp’s Haitian roots shaped his morals, built his values, and also made him a passionate individual.
- Flipp has recalled that he grew up in a strict household with his parents always encouraging him to be as smart as he could be. He has hailed from the Canarsie neighborhood of Brooklyn, with that area having molded him.
- Flipp has stated that he has been making music all his life. He had grown up in the church, with both his parents singing in the choir and singing has been the most natural thing for him to do. As he got older, he did poetry and took part in poetry contests. Dinero ended up mixing the poetry with his singing, and the rapping bars came about, on which he began to meditate and work.
- He kickstarted his music career in 2016 with the help of his brother, who promoted Flipp’s music and introduced him to other artists.
- Flipp has incorporated the term “Guala” into his album titles, which has referred to a lifestyle representing ‘Gods, Unique, Accolade, Life, Acquired’ and has held great significance to him.
- It has been noted that his autotuned singing voice has sounded very soulful, melodic, and hypnotic. Dinero has also sounded incredible without autotune. His lyrical content has been regarded to be of great quality, with him having tended to rap and sing about love and hustling to fame.
- Flipp has placed importance on being mindful of who he surrounds himself with. He has believed that if he is in the company of good people with positive energy, he will automatically be good himself.
Featured Image by Flipp Dinero / Instagram