|Frankie Essex Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||September 16, 1988|
Frankie Essex is a British model, entrepreneur, and television personality who is primarily known for her participation, from 2011 to 2016, in the long-running reality TV series The Only Way is Essex (TOWIE). She was initially cast as a background character in 2011 but was soon promoted to the main character and shared in several storylines with her brother Joey and her cousin Chloe. Frankie is also the owner of her hairstyling and beauty products company called Frankie Essex Hair.
Brentwood, Essex, England, United Kingdom
Essex, England, United Kingdom
Frankie is a high school graduate.
Television Personality, Model, Entrepreneur
- Father – Donny Essex
- Mother – Tina Essex (Deceased; committed suicide)
- Siblings – Joey Donald Essex (Younger Brother) (Television Personality)
- Others – Chloe Linda Daisy Margaret Sims (Cousin) (Businesswoman, Television Personality), Madison (Niece), Charlie Sims (Cousin) (Television Personality), Linda Sims (Paternal Grandmother), Madison Sims (Second Cousin), Tony Sims (Uncle) (Pro Boxing Trainer and Promoter), George Sims (Paternal Grandfather), Daisy Sims (Great Grandmother), Peter Sims (Uncle) (Pro Boxing Trainer and Manager), Don Sims (Uncle), Scarlett Sims (Cousin), Summer Sims (Cousin), Carly Davis (Cousin), Nikki Davis (Cousin), Tony Davis (Cousin), Keeley Davis (Cousin), Jonny Davis (Cousin)
She is represented by –
- Dean Rowland, Manager, The Can Group, West Sussex, England, United Kingdom
- Craig Johnson-Pass, Publicist, Unleashed Talent Management, Kent, England, United Kingdom
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
72 kg or 159 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Frankie has dated –
- Jamie Reed (2012) – Frankie had a brief fling with club-promoter and TOWIE co-star Jamie Reed in 2012. They parted ways soon after due to his publicly made distasteful comments about their relationship.
- John Lyons (2012-2015) – Frankie began dating British decorator John Lyons in 2012. Although she once described him as ‘the one’, the couple had a turbulent relationship and eventually broke up in 2015. In April 2015, they had a nasty spat and Frankie had hit him on the neck with a glass causing bleeding wounds. Local police had to be called to separate the two.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of British descent.
- Stocky frame
- Long, straight hair
- Wears a locket marked with the letter F
- Curvaceous figure
Frankie has served as the ambassador for brands such as –
- Forza Supplements (Raspberry K2 brand)
- Exante Diet
Frankie Essex Favorite Things
- Hobbies/Interests – Fashion and Traveling
- Pets – Dogs
- Dish – Chicken with Rice
- Fruit – Raspberry
Source – TheCanGroup.co.uk, CloserOnline.co.uk
Frankie Essex Facts
- She lost her mother to suicide when she was just 13 years old. She was raised by her father after that.
- Frankie has revealed that she has had struggles with maintaining her weight ever since her mother’s death. In 2014, she lost more than 12 kg within 2 weeks.
- She also had issues when filming for The Only Way is Essex (TOWIE) when she, admittedly, used to regularly rely on fast food and soft drinks every morning before the start of shooting for the show, thus gaining a lot of weight in a short period. This resulted in serious medical conditions so much so that she suffered from breathing difficulties for considerable periods.
- After she left the TOWIE show, Frankie made a conscious decision to turn her lifestyle around. She replaced her junk food diet with nutritional supplements, healthy eating patterns, and a combination of fitness and exercise routines.
- In 2014, she was attacked by a gang of girls in a nightclub in Epping, Essex when she was out with her co-stars from TOWIE. The attack was reportedly a result of the girls’ jealousy of Frankie’s fame.
- In 2015, she lost 21 pounds of weight and promoted a fitness lifestyle with the launch of a DVD titled Frankie Essex Weight Loss Workouts.
- In 2018, she appeared as ‘herself’ in a TV Movie documentary titled Britain’s Favourite Royal.
Featured Image by Frankie Essex / Instagram