|Sam Asghari Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||March 23, 1994|
Sam Asghari is an Iranian model who spent his teenage years in the United States. He had always been a sporty person ever-since he started going to school and played in the soccer team back in Iran. As he moved to the United States, he grew fond of the sport of football and excelled in the game while playing in college. However, after several years of playing sports, he decided to learn about the human body and soon became a fitness trainer and has added up more than 1.6 million followers on Instagram.
He studied at Westlake High School. It was here that he won CIF championships as a part of his high school football team.
Later, he went on to play football at the University of Nebraska in Lincoln. However, he couldn’t make it through the freshman year and was asked to leave. He went on to play football at Moorpark College in LA but dropped out.
He enrolled himself in Los Angeles Pierce College to attain a degree in criminal justice. Soon, he joined the Gold’s Smart Nutrition course and learned about the human anatomy and nutrition.
Personal Trainer, Actor, Fitness Model
- Father – Mike (Truck Driver)
- Mother – Fatima
- Siblings – Farzaneh (Sister) (Model, Registered Nurse), Maddy (Sister), Ellie (Sister)
He is represented by BAC Talent. Previously, he was represented by Wilhelmina Models.
In February 2021, Sam signed with DT Model Management for special bookings. The other celebs represented by the agency at that time were Ireland Baldwin, Josh Pence, Michael Yerger, etc.
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
98 kg or 216 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Sam has dated –
- Jessa Hinton – Sam was rumored to be dating model Jessa Hinton in the past.
- Mayra Veronica (2015-2016) – Singer Mayra and Sam met on the set of her song No Boyfriend and soon enough started dating right after the release of the song. They dated for a little under a year before splitting in 2016.
- Britney Spears (2016-Present) – Actor and singer Britney Spears started dating Sam Asghari after they met on the set of her music video Slumber Party in 2016. People began to speculate that the couple was dating when Sam posted a picture of himself and Britney at dinner. However, the post was deleted and sometime later in March 2017, Britney shared a couple of images with the caption “My Baby’s Birthday”. Ever since then, they have been dating openly and have been spotted together several times. Sam and Britney got engaged in September 2021. In April 2022, the couple revealed that they were expecting their first child together. In May 2022, they announced that they had suffered a pregnancy loss. The couple tied the knot in June 2022.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Persian descent.
11.5 (US) (via DT Model Management)
He has done endorsement work for several brands such as –
- Michael Costello
Best Known For
- Appearing in the music video Slumber Party by Britney Spears feat. Tinashe in 2016
- Dating singer Britney Spears
Sam believes that working out is “Therapy”. For Sam, working out is not just a physical thing but it also helps him keep himself strong and confident mentally. Sam tries to never take breaks between days and maintains a very strict diet.
His diet often contains a meal plan of 25% protein like chicken, turkey, eggs, and fish, 15% vegetables like broccoli, green beans, asparagus, and 25% complex carbs. He focuses more on keeping himself lean and ripped rather than bulky.
Sam maintains a low-key balanced workout rather than going on all spree to either build bulk or go all lean. He focuses on a lot of cardio and maintaining a lean physique by doing full-body workouts. This type of workout routine helps him build muscle at a faster rate.
Sam Asghari Favorite Things
- Song – Stronger by Britney Spears
- Exercise – Kettlebell Swings
Source – Men’s Health, Instagram
Sam Asghari Facts
- In 2006, at the age of 12, he left his family’s home and flew to the United States to stay with his father.
- In his childhood, he had a vivid dream of either building a career as a footballer or a law enforcement officer.
- Sam used to be a shy kid in high school and was not a good socialite.
- Sam physically trained himself by watching videos on YouTube.
- At one point of time in his early teens, Sam was around 275 pounds.
- Sam used to restrict himself to just spend $50 every week in the past.
- His inspiration as an actor comes from Dwayne Johnson aka The Rock as he prefers doing roles in different genres such as comedy, thriller, and action.
- Sam is around 12 years younger than Britney Spears.
- At the age of 4, he began doing gymnastics. This soon turned into an exercise for him.
- According to sources, Sam believes that Britney Spears is a blessing from God to his life.
- He was featured on the cover of the Iron Man Magazine in April 2017.
- In December 2020, Sam revealed that he had tested positive for coronavirus.
- In April 2021, it was revealed that he had received the first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine.
- In July 2021, Sam was involved in a minor car accident near Britney Spears’ Thousand Oaks home. However, no one was injured and there was minimal damage to his car.
- In the past, Sam had auditioned for the role of a physical therapist named Travis in the comedy-drama series, And Just Like That.
- In June 2022, it was revealed that Sam and Britney had filed a restraining order against Britney’s ex-husband Jason Alexander after he reportedly crashed their wedding in Los Angeles.
Featured Image by Sam Asghari / Instagram