|Josh Pence Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||June 8, 1982|
Josh Pence is a talented American actor, singer, and former model. He is known for his roles in The Social Network, Battleship, The Dark Knight Rises, Gangster Squad, In Lieu of Flowers, Draft Day, The Algerian, La La Land, Revenge, American Horror Story: Hotel, and Good Trouble.
Joshua Charles Pence
Santa Monica, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Josh Pence graduated from Dartmouth College in Hanover, New Hampshire in 2004. He also studied German history, culture, and language at Freie Universität in Berlin, Germany.
Actor, Singer, Model
- Father – Charles Pence (Real Estate Agent)
- Mother – Linda Pence (Elementary School Teacher)
- Siblings – Jason Pence (Younger Brother)
- Others – Clarence Allen Pangburn(Maternal Grandfather), Ludlow Elmer Pangburn (Maternal Great Grandfather), Maude Bonner (Maternal Great Grandmother), Helen Alice Parks (Maternal Grandmother), Frank Leslie Parks (Maternal Great Grandfather), Mary Jane Kent (Maternal Great Grandmother)
Vocals, Drums, Piano, Guitar, Harmonica, Clarinet
6 ft 3 in or 190.5 cm
85 kg or 187.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Josh Pence has dated –
- Abigail Spencer (2012)
- AJ Michalka (2017-Present)
Race / Ethnicity
He is of English, some Scots-Irish (Northern Irish), and German descent.
- Long rounded chin
- Tall lean figure
Josh Pence Favorite Things
- Actors – Jack Nicholson, Paul Newman, Robert Redford, Nick Nolte, Viggo Mortensen
Source – IMDb
Josh Pence Facts
- While at school, he was the drum captain of his high school marching band.
- While studying at Dartmouth College, he was a member of the Psi Upsilon fraternity.
- He was a member of the heavyweight rowing team at Dartmouth College.
- In 2007, he moved to Los Angeles.
- He had played the clarinet for 8 years.
- He also played the clarinet during a performance with the LA Philharmonic in high school.
- At Dartmouth, he sang a cappella with the Dartmouth Cords.
- In 1996, he was named the top-ranked 14-year-old clarinetist in southern California.
- He had modeled for notable fashion houses like Calvin Klein, Ralph Lauren, Hugo Boss, and Abercrombie & Fitch.
- He has lived briefly in Berlin, Germany.
Featured Image by Josh Pence / Instagram