|Giulia Salemi Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||April 1, 1993|
Giulia Salemi is an Italian model, actress, and television presenter who rose to fame by participating in talent shows such as Veline (2012), Sweet Sardinia (2013), Pechino Express (2015), Grande Fratello VIP (2018; 2020-2021), etc. She has more than 2 million followers on Instagram and more than 200k followers on Twitter.
Milan, Lombardy, Italy
Giulia attended the Piacenza branch of Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore to study Economics. However, she dropped out before graduating to focus on her modeling career.
Model, Actress, Television Presenter
- Father – Mario Salemi (Policeman)
- Mother – Fariba Tehrani (Beautician)
Giulia has been represented by Next Models.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Giulia Salemi has dated –
- Francesco Monte (2018-2019)
- Pierpaolo Pretelli (2020-2022)
Race / Ethnicity
She has Italian ancestry on her father’s side and is of Iranian descent on her mother’s side.
Giulia Salemi has endorsed or promoted brands such as –
- Benefit Cosmetics Italy
- Marco Rambaldi
- Primadonna Collection
- Yves Saint Laurent
- Dolce & Gabbana
- L’Oréal Paris
- Georges Hobeika
- Tom Ford
- Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez
Giulia Salemi Facts
- She was one of the participants at the Miss Italia 2014 beauty pageant. She finished in the 3rd place at the beauty competition.
- Giulia’s looks have often been compared to the fellow Italian model, Bianca Balti.
- She caused an uproar when she arrived at the red carpet event for the Venice Film Festival in 2016 dressed in a revealing bright orange dress that left nothing to the imagination. The gown had two huge slits that reached up to her belly and displayed her cr**ch in full view.
- Giulia is a polyglot and can converse fluently in Italian, Persian, and English languages.
Featured Image by Giulia Salemi / Instagram