|Gabriel Guerrero Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||December 11, 1993|
Gabriel Guerrero is a Dominican professional baseball player who has represented teams like the Kansas City Monarchs (2021-Present) in the American Association of Professional Baseball and Cincinnati Reds (2016-2018) in Major League Baseball (MLB).
Gabriel Guerrero Martinez
Nizao, Peravia, Dominican Republic
He splits his time between Santiago De Los Caballeros, Dominican Republic, and the United States.
Professional Baseball Player
- Others – Vladimir Guerrero (Uncle) (Former Professional Baseball Player), Wilton Guerrero (Uncle) (Former Professional Baseball Player), Vladimir Guerrero Jr. (Cousin) (Professional Baseball Player)
- 80 – Arizona Diamondbacks
- 80, 61 – Cincinnati Reds
- 15 – Kansas City Monarchs
6 ft 3 in or 190.5 cm
98 kg or 216 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Gabriel has dated –
- Clairy Tamarez (2014–Present) – Gabriel had started dating entrepreneur Clairy Tamarez in 2014 and they got married later. They have a daughter together (b. 2018).
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Hispanic and Black)
He is of Afro-Dominican descent.
He often tends to dye his hair purple, blonde, pink, silver, or platinum.
- Toned physique
- Dreadlocked hair
- Sports a trimmed goatee
Gabriel Guerrero Facts
- He had started his career in professional baseball in February 2011 when he had signed up with the MLB team Seattle Mariners as an international free agent.
- Gabriel had made his professional debut later that season for the minor league baseball team Dominican Summer League Mariners. He had returned to that team in 2012 and had also turned out for the Arizona League Mariners, a rookie-level affiliate team of the Seattle Mariners. In 68 games that season, he had hit .349/.393/.593 with 15 home runs.
- In 2013, he had represented the Clinton LumberKings, a collegiate summer baseball team of the Prospect League. For them, he had hit .271 with a 661 on-base plus slugging (OPS) and 4 home runs. In 2014, he had represented the High Desert Mavericks, an American Minor League baseball team based in Adelanto, California. In July that year, he had been featured in the ‘All-Star Futures Game’. He had ended that season competing in 131 games, hitting .307 with 18 home runs.
- In June 2015, he had been traded to the Arizona Diamondbacks in a 6 player trade with the Seattle Mariners. They had added him to their 40-man roster after the season’s end.
- In November 2016, he was claimed off waivers by the Cincinnati Reds. He was non-tendered in December 2016 and had been signed to a minor league contract. He had eventually made his major league debut in September 2018. The following month, he had been outrighted to the minor league and had been removed from the Cincinnati Reds‘ 40-man roster.
- Gabriel had opted to become a free agent in November 2018 and had signed a minor league deal with the Miami Marlins. He had then spent the 2019 season with the New Orleans Baby Cakes, a minor league team. He had become a free agent at the end of the 2019 season.
- In January 2020, he had signed a minor league contract with the Toronto Blue Jays and had become a free agent again in November 2020. In April 2021, he had signed with the Kansas City Monarchs of the American Association of Professional Baseball.
Featured Image by Gabriel Guerrero / Instagram