|Geetika Budhiraja Quick Info
|5 ft 6 in
Geetika Budhiraja is an Indian actress who rose to fame for producing, writing, and acting as Sam in the short film BORDERS.
According to sources, Geetika was born in Delhi, India.
Geetika divides her time between Los Angeles, California, and Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Geetika trained at the International Sivananda Yoga Ashram. She trained under the watchful eyes of Barry John in the Meisner technique diploma.
Geetika also went on to train at the Lee Strasberg Theatre & Film Institute in New York City, New York. Geetika attained a degree in Screenwriting from the University of California, Los Angeles‘ Theatre Film and Television Department.
- Siblings – She has sisters.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
59 kg or 130 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Thick eyebrows
- Heart-shaped lips
Geetika Budhiraja Facts
- She spent most of her younger years in Mumbai along with several other places before relocating to Los Angeles, California where she continued to reside in September 2022.
- Geetika started off her career in the entertainment industry during her teenage years in commercials and various daily soaps.
- She had worked under well-known Indian Bollywood actor Naseeruddin Shah in the past.
- Her biggest inspiration is actor, author, teacher, and novelist Julia Cameron’s work The Artist way.
- She is an advocate for mental health and mindfulness and is also the founder of The Self healing.
Featured Image By Geetika Budhiraja / Instagram