|Geoff Ramsey Quick Info
|5 ft 11 in
|Date of Birth
|June 19, 1975
Geoff Ramsey is an American actor, voiceover artist, film producer, writer, and Internet personality who has been cast in several roles films and shows such as Boomerang Geoff in The Eleven Little Roosters, Dexter Grif in Red vs. Blue, Corpirate in X-Ray and Vav, Mister Mystery in The Strangerhood, Guns in Blood Fest, and Soldier in Renaissance Man.
Geoffrey Paul Wright
Mobile, Alabama, United States
Austin, Texas, United States
Geoff Ramsey took lessons in journalism at Fort Benjamin Harrison.
Actor, Voiceover Artist, Film Producer, Writer, Internet Personality
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
72 kg or 158.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Geoff Ramsey has dated –
- Griffon Ramsey (2005-2018) – He was married to chainsaw carving artist Griffon Ramsey from 2005 to 2018 and the duo parents a daughter named Millie Ramsey who has established herself as a social media personality.
- Emily Hatfield
Race / Ethnicity
Salt and Pepper
- Sports a mustache
- Arm tattoos
Geoff Ramsey Facts
- He was raised in the neighborhood of Mobile, Alabama. Additionally, he also spent his time living in Florida and New Orleans.
- Born Geoffrey Paul Wright, he later took his stepfather’s surname “Ramsey” and during the legal process at the court, he also jokingly changed his middle name to “Lazer”.
- Before graduating high school, Geoff Ramsey enlisted in the United States Army and then began his basic training at Fort Jackson in South Carolina. He served in the army between 1993 and 1998 and then also worked as a photojournalist in Kuwait.
- He made his theatrical film debut by playing the role of a soldier in the 1994 comedy film, Renaissance Man, whose lead cast comprised of Danny DeVito, Gregory Hines, James Remar, and Cliff Robertson. However, Geoff Ramsey’s role went uncredited.
- In 2003, he started voicing the character of Captain Dexter Grif in the comic science fiction web television series, Red vs. Blue.
- Alongside Burnie Burns, Matt Hullum, Jason Saldaña, Gus Sorola, and Joel Heyman, he co-founded the production company Rooster Teeth in 2003.
- On July 6, 2008, he co-founded the video-gaming division of Rooster Teeth Productions named Achievement Hunter alongside Jack Pattillo.
- In 2018, Geoff Ramsey made his first credited theatrical film appearance as Guns in the comedy horror film, Blood Fest, starring the likes of Robbie Kay and Jacob Batalon.
- He has also provided vocals to a couple of video game characters including Worm in
Worms W.M.D, Train Station Clerk in Red Dead Redemption 2, and Blitz in Vicious Circle.
Featured Image by Dominic Dobrzensky / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0