|Tanya Dziahileva Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||June 4, 1991|
Tanya Dziahileva is a Belarusian supermodel, fashion photographer, stylist, artist, and designer who became one of the most sought-after models of the 2000s after working with high-end designers like Alexander McQueen, Oscar de la Renta, Chanel, Dolce & Gabbana, etc. She has more than 100k followers on Instagram.
Tanya, Tanya D
Vitebsk, Belarusian SSR (now Belarus), Soviet Union
She studied Fashion Design at the Paris branch of the prestigious Italian school, Istituto Marangoni.
Supermodel, Fashion Photographer, Designer, Artist, Stylist
Tanya is represented by –
- IMG Models
- Bravo Models – Tokyo
- Marilyn Agency – Paris
- Nous Model Management – Los Angeles
- TFM Model Management – Oslo
- Elite Model Management
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Tanya has dated –
- Dmitry Rybolovlev
Race / Ethnicity
She has Ukrainian ancestry on her father’s side and is of Polish and Belarusian descent on her mother’s side.
- Wide eyes
- Waifish silhouette
- Ralph Lauren
- Bumble and Bumble
- Azzedine Alaïa
- Yves Saint Laurent
- Hugo Boss
- Donna Karan
- Jean-Paul Gaultier
Tanya Dziahileva Favorite Things
- Cities – Miami, Paris
- Dessert – Chocolate Pancakes
- Brands Of Perfume – Dior, Chanel, Calvin Klein
- Color – Blue
Source – TanyaDyagileva.Blogspot.com
Tanya Dziahileva Facts
- She enrolled at a Belarusian modeling school when she was just 9 years old.
- Tanya made her impressive modeling debut at the tender age of 14, when she walked the runway for Prada, Alexander McQueen, Chloé, etc. in September 2005.
- Apart from modeling, she has a keen interest in photography.
- According to Women’s Wear Daily magazine, Tanya was poised to become the next supermodel in 2008.
- She has graced the covers of renowned magazines like Harper’s Bazaar (Russian, Spanish), Vogue (Russian, Japanese, Latin American), Elle (Swedish, Korean), etc.
Featured Image by Ed Kavishe / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0