|GeorgeNotFound Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||November 1, 1996|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
GeorgeNotFound is an English YouTuber and social media influencer who is best known for his gaming-based YouTube channel where he posts Minecraft gameplay videos and where has amassed more than 2 million subscribers. He has frequently collaborated with fellow YouTube gamers DreamWasTaken, Sapnap, and BadBoyHalo for Minecraft-based content and also often streams gameplays on the Twitch platform where he has garnered more than 350k subscribers. George had participated in the Minecraft Championships, a tournament for YouTubers and Twitch streamers, and had helped his team to 3rd place in the MC Championships 6 and 4th place in the MC Championships 7. He is popular on other social media platforms as well with more than 300k followers on Twitter and more than 250k followers on Instagram. Before he took to playing Minecraft seriously, he used to play Counter-Strike: Global Offensive and was globally ranked.
George Henry Davidson
London, England, United Kingdom
Brighton, East Sussex, England, United Kingdom
YouTuber, Social Media Influencer
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
64 kg or 141 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He is of British descent.
- Slender frame
- Side-parted, short-cropped hair
- Affable smile
- Clean-shaven look
- Boyish face
- George had met his long-term collaborator, DreamWasTaken, in 2016, on MunchyMc, while they were both staff members on the server. DreamWasTaken came up with George’s online persona, GeorgeNotFound, after he saw an ‘Error 404 Page Not Found’ message on his screen while he was helping George come up with an online screen name.
- He had uploaded his first video on YouTube in September 2019 and his popularity soared dramatically as he managed to cross the mark of 1 million subscribers within a year of that upload, in June 2020. He often uses the catchphrase ‘Will George ever be found?’ in his YouTube videos.
- In October 2019, he had found and adopted a cat. He had named him Luca and had also nicknamed him ‘Pooper’ as he had defecated on George’s bed. In July 2020, he had informed his followers on social media that Luca had to be put down by a vet after he had been diagnosed with a rare and incurable disease. He had been suffering from unusual breathing patterns for some time and was just 1 year old when he passed away.
- In April 2020, he had revealed via a tweet that he had been diagnosed with severe Protan color blindness (red-green color blindness). The disorder is mostly genetic and often affects males more than females as the genes for red and green color receptors are found on the X-chromosome. Males can inherit the defect even if their single X-chromosome is defective whereas females would require both their X-chromosomes to be defective to inherit the defect.
- George is left-handed and therefore uses the ‘F-H-G-T’ key combination (F to go left, H to go right, G to go back, and T to go forwards) for gaming instead of the usual ‘W-A-S-D’ combination.
- He is a massive Harry Potter nerd and identifies himself as a member of the Ravenclaw House of Hogwarts School. He is also a huge fan of American rapper Travis Scott.
- In February 2021, he was banned from TikTok for no particular reason. However, his TikTok profile was reinstated after a few hours. Later, in August 2021, he was once again banned. At that time, he had given an ultimatum to TikTok that he would permanently quit it and join YouTube Shorts if they keep on banning him.
- On March 13, 2021, GeorgeNotFound was banned indefinitely from Twitch for having an “inappropriate username”. On March 14, 2021, he was banned again (second time within 24 hours) on his second channel on Twitch for the reason known as “harassment via username”.
- In July 2021, GeorgeNotFound was trending on Twitter because of a hairstyle that made him look very similar to that of Zayn Malik and Shawn Mendes.
- In December 2021, he had reached the big milestone of 10 million YouTube subscribers.
- In May 2022, George made the record for the most viewers of a cooking live stream on Twitch.
Featured Image by GeorgeNotFound / Instagram