|Georgia May Foote Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 1½ in|
|Date of Birth||February 11, 1991|
Georgia May Foote
Bury, Greater Manchester, England, United Kingdom
Georgia May Foote was enrolled at the Elton High School in Bury. After completing her school education, she got admission to Bury College.
- Siblings – Katie Foote (Older Sister)
Georgia May Foote is represented by
- CAM Talent Agency (For acting gigs)
- Select Model Management (For modeling)
5 ft 1½ in or 156 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Georgia May Foote has dated –
- John Sage – When she became a famous TV star, it was discovered that the petite beauty was in a relationship with plumber John Sage for quite some time. They were childhood sweethearts. In 2013, they took their relationship to the next level as he got on the knee for her. However, about two years later, their relationship had run its course as she decided to focus on her acting career.
- Sean Ward (2015-2016) – Georgia started dating actor Sean Ward in the early months of 2015. They had grown close while shooting for the TV series, Coronation Street. In December 2015, after the Strictly Come Dancing final, Sean had reportedly assaulted her after flying into a jealous rage. He was suspicious of her equation with her dance partner Giovanni Pernice. He had thrown her around and had smashed her iPhone against the wall. The hotel staff had to intervene and it was after their threat to call the police that he calmed down. As expected, their relationship came to an end couple of weeks later.
- Giovanni Pernice (2016) – The RUMORs of Georgia dating her Strictly Come Dancing partner Giovanni Pernice had been there since the end of 2015. In January 2016, she made a public declaration of them being together. A month later, they had moved in together. In August 2016, she took to her Twitter account to reveal that they had broken up as their busy schedules made it difficult for them to spend time together.
- George Alsford (2016-Present) – She was first linked with model George Alsford in September 2016. They were reported to have met through their modeling agency. She eventually debuted the relationship on social media by sharing their pictures.
Race / Ethnicity
- Green eyes
- Curvaceous figure
36-27-35 in or 91.5-68.5-89 cm
8 (US) or 40 (EU)
5 (US) or 35.5 (EU)
Best Known For
- Being cast as Alison Simmons in the BBC school based drama TV series, Grange Hill.
- Playing the role of Katy Armstrong in the comedy-drama series, Coronation Street.
Georgia was first seen in the short drama film Cotton Stones as Lauren in 2009.
First TV Show
In 2004, Georgia was first seen as Angela Fairley on crime drama series, Conviction.
Georgia May Foote hits the gym to keep her figure in shape. However, the frequency of her workouts varies in accordance with her work schedule. There are weeks when she hits the gym 4 days a week and then, there are times when she can only squeeze one workout per week.
She incorporates lightweight and intense cardio in her workouts. She is also a fan of Body Pump classes and puts a lot of stress in dancing to get a fun-filled cardio workout.
She doesn’t follow any specific diet and only tries to make sure that she is eating a balanced diet with certain days set aside for her indulgences. She generally starts her day with a refreshing smoothie comprising of strawberries, spinach, blueberries, kale, raspberries and Manuka honey.
For breakfast, she prefers eggs. Chicken salad is her preferred dinner option.
Overall, she relies on a high protein diet to sustain her workout gains.
Georgia May Foote Favorite Things
- Beauty Product Brand – Dermalogica
- Hair Care Product – Kérastase Nutritive Nectar Thermique
- Celebrity Crush – Jennifer Lawrence
- Style Icons – Pixie Lott
- Clothing Stores – Miss Selfridge and Topshop
- Cosmetics Essentials – Bobbi Brown Face Base, Lady Danger with Spice lip liner, Lancôme Hypnôse Doll Eyes Mascara, Armani Foundation and Nails Inc nail polish
- Signature Fragrance – Original Jimmy Choo and Bonbon by Viktor & Rolf
Georgia May Foote Facts
- In 2015, she was placed at the 98th position in the FHM’s Sexiest Women of 2015 list.
- In 2015, she managed to finish as a runner-up in the 13th season of the dance reality show, Strictly Come Dancing.
- Although she got her acting breakthrough by playing Katy Armstrong in Coronation Street, however, it wasn’t her first role in the series. She had earlier made a one-off appearance as Jess Burrows.
- Apart from English, she is also pretty fluent in German.