|Georgia Productions Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||October 11, 1999|
Georgia Productions is an Australian YouTuber and social media influencer who is best known for her self-titled YouTube channel where she has amassed more than 950k subscribers and where she posts comedy skits, sketches, vlogs, challenge videos, and storytime videos. She is popular on other social media platforms as well with more than 25k followers on Twitter and more than 350k followers on Instagram. In the latter half of 2018, she had published her first book titled The Amazingly Disorganised Help Dictionary. The title of the book was a play on ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) which Georgia suffers from but calls her ‘superpower’. In 2020, she won the ‘Favourite Aussie/Kiwi Content Creator’ award at the Kids’ Choice Awards.
Georgia is a high school graduate.
YouTuber, Social Media Influencer
- Father – Her father is a high school teacher.
- Mother – Vicki (High School Teacher)
- Siblings – Lily Grace (Younger Sister) (YouTuber)
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Georgia has dated –
- Noah Davies (2018–Present)
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Australian descent.
- Petite frame
- Long, straight hair
- Charming smile
- Radiant face
Georgia Productions Facts
- She had created her YouTube channel in August 2013 with the name ProductionsGeorgia and had published her first video on the platform about 3 weeks later. Her parents were initially hesitant to allow her to share her life online but eventually relented. They did lay down some ground rules, though, which included conditions such as not revealing her last name, her address, or her school’s location.
- Once when she was a kid, her father was pretty upset with her about some incident that had occurred in her school. While scolding her, in rage, he stopped short of calling her dips*it. They eventually saw the funny side of it and Georgia got stuck with the nickname ‘dip’ thereafter.
- In 2019, she was scammed by a woman who claimed that she had an 11-year-old son who was struggling with cancer. The woman had planned an elaborate scheme where she would use old photos from the internet to create an impression that she had a dying son whose last wish was to meet all his favorite celebrities and social media personalities. Georgia had fallen into the trap and had even planned to visit Noosa Shire in Queensland only to realize later that she was being fooled. The woman was trying to steal vital personal and financial information from Georgia and sell it.
- Her biggest pet peeve is dealing with people who walk slowly, especially in crowded areas or in queues. She also hates being around people who don’t cover their nose while sneezing.
- In her school days, she used to suffer from anxiety issues and related panic attacks which would require her to attend several therapy sessions.
- She owns a pet dog named Mindi.
- Her parents had originally planned to name her Emily.
- She is a germophobe and hence has avoided getting earrings even though she has had her ears pierced.
Featured Image by Georgia Productions / Instagram