|Georgie Fizz Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||January 6, 1988|
Georgie Fizz is a British social media personality, Instagram star, and writer who is known for having created the YouTube channel titled Family Fizz, alongside Darren Fizz, on June 24, 2014. It is a family vlogging channel and the content is based on lifestyle, travel, pranks, challenges, parenting, makeup, hauls, and various other things. Georgie Fizz has been practicing veganism for several years and the family stays away from anything that is related to animal cruelty. This change in lifestyle came after Georgie and Darren watched the documentary, Earthlings (2005), which is based on humanity’s use of other animals as pets, food, clothing, entertainment, and for scientific research. She loves uploading pictures and videos with her family on Instagram and the family also likes to travel a lot. The family’s shared love for travel has also provided uniqueness to their content as their videos and pictures often cover different cities and countries. Family Fizz has also amassed a huge social media fan base with more than 2.5 million subscribers and more than 500 million views on the YouTube channel, more than 800k followers on Instagram, more than 100k followers on Facebook, and more than 100k followers on Twitter.
England, United Kingdom
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Georgie Fizz holds a degree in English Literature.
Social Media Personality, Instagram Star, Writer
- Siblings – Haz Simmons (Younger Sister) (YouTube Star). Georgie Fizz has 3 other younger siblings as well.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Georgie Fizz has dated –
- She dated someone during her teen years and the relationship resulted in her first pregnancy when she was just 16 years old. On December 4, 2004, her oldest daughter, Mia Fizz, was born. However, her relationship with Mia’s biological father couldn’t last very long and they decided to part ways. She raised Mia as a single mother (until she met Darren) and during the rough patch, she even resorted to alcohol and drugs.
- Darren Fizz – Georgie Fizz is in a loving relationship with social media personality, Instagram star, writer, and certified personal trainer, Darren Fizz, who has been an important as well as an active member of Family Fizz. They started dating sometime after Georgie’s previous relationship got dissolved and soon enough, Darren took Mia under his care as well. The couple was blessed with their first child, a daughter named Sienna Hope (a.k.a. Sienna Fizz), on September 16, 2011, and she has also started her journey on social media. A few years later, on July 10, 2018, Darren and Georgie welcomed Karma Oak, their 2nd daughter together. Their 3rd child, a boy, was born on January 29, 2020, named Koa Star. In the former part of the year 2019, the couple tied the knot in a small ceremony at Grand Canyon in Arizona, United States. It was a surprise from Darren as they had initially planned to get married in a Las Vegas chapel.
The famous as well as close-knit family is active on social media and is even one of the most popular social media families and is especially known for following a vegan diet. Their YouTube channel and Instagram are filled with fun videos and pictures that are interestingly engaging and have garnered a huge fan base. Georgie also revealed on Instagram on June 18, 2019, that she was pregnant with her 4th child and has also shared the sonogram pictures of the 9-week-old fetus on Instagram to keep her fans updated.
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (White and Asian)
One of Georgie Fizz’s great grandparents had Chinese roots.
Georgie Fizz has dyed her hair in darker shades.
- Pointed chin
- Arched eyebrows
- Pierced ears and nose
Georgie Fizz has either endorsed or promoted a variety of brands on social media, along with her family, which include the likes of Treasure Others and BROWZ.
Best Known For
- Being the matriarch of the famous social media family i.e. Family Fizz
- The YouTube channel titled Family Fizz on which she, along with her family members, often uploads video based on their lifestyle, travel, pranks, challenges, parenting, makeup, hauls, and various things related to their lives. The channel has also garnered a huge social media fan base with more than 2.5 million subscribers and more than 500 million views on its videos.
- The immense popularity of Family Fizz as it has accumulated more than 800k followers on Instagram, more than 100k followers on Facebook, and more than 100k followers on Twitter
Georgie Fizz maintains a lean physique by working out whenever she gets the time and also by maintaining an active lifestyle. Moreover, as far as her diet is concerned, she practices veganism.
Initially, Georgie Fizz was not a healthy eater and at one point in her life, she was even addicted to alcohol and drugs (due to her struggles while raising Mia as a single mother). However, eventually, things changed for the better. Later, when she started following a vegan diet, she gained some weight in the starting because she was not eating the correct foods but she soon amended the mistake and has continued being a vegan ever since.
Georgie Fizz Facts
- She has run the London Marathon under 3 hours.
- Her great grandfather was Chinese.
- She created the YouTube channel, Family Fizz, alongside Darren on June 24, 2014, and they uploaded the first video, VEGAN KID’S FIRST BURGER KING, on December 1, 2016.
- The YouTube channel, Family Fizz, was initially intended to be a fitness channel named VeganFitnessCom. However, it later turned into a family vlogging channel.
- Georgie Fizz practices veganism as the family decided to give the diet a try after watching the documentary titled Earthlings (2005), narrated by Joaquin Phoenix, in 2012.
- She has revealed that she takes inspiration from the well-known American media executive, actress, talk show host, television producer, and philanthropist, Oprah Winfrey.
- As of January 2019, she had never broken a bone.
- It has been revealed that Georgie Fizz hates bad breath and loves the smell of new books.
- During her younger years, she aspired to become a Muay Thai boxer.
- Her sister, Haz Simmons, has her very own YouTube channel titled Pugalicious Life.
- Georgie and Darren have also been recognized as one of the most famous vegan couples in the world.
- The family does not promote anything that relates to animal cruelty and has even stopped visiting zoos or any such place where animals are ill-treated.
- She has also co-authored a book, titled Vegan Fitness 7 Day Meal Plan, along with Darren.
- The family loves to travel and has spent time in different countries such as Spain, China, the United States, Norway, and many more. However, some of their audience has often criticized Darren and Georgie for their nomadic lifestyle because people think that they are depriving their children of a stable life and a good education by traveling so frequently. In their defense, Georgie and Darren have explained that the children are homeschooled and they get to experience lots of things in different places which is much more important than sitting in a classroom and going through the books.
- Follow Family Fizz on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Georgie Fizz / Instagram