|Georgie Henley Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||July 9, 1995|
Georgina Helen Henley
Born Place / Residence
Ilkley, West Yorkshire, England
Georgie went to Moorfield School for Girls and then to Bradford Grammar School in Yorkshire.
Georgie also went to Clare College in Cambridge and graduated from it in a Bachelor of Arts in English on June 22, 2016.
- Father – Mike Henley
- Mother – Helen Henley
- Siblings – Rachael Henley (Older Sister) (Actress), Laura Henley (Older Sister)
Georgie Henley is represented by these agencies –
- Hamilton Hodell
- Radius Entertainment
5 ft 4 in or 163 cm
57 kg or 126 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Georgie Henley dated –
- Luke Benward (2006-2008) – From 2006 to 2008, Georgie dated American actor, Luke Benward.
- Keanu Pires (2009) – Canadian actor, Keanu Pires and Georgie were romantically linked to each other in 2009.
- Skandar Keynes (2010) – In September 2010, she started dating actor Skandar Keynes. But, the relationship was a RUMOR as they didn’t confirm it.
Race / Ethnicity
- Long rich hair
- Blue eyes
35-29-36 in or 89-74-91.5 cm
10 (US) or 42 (EU)
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU)
Best Known For
Portraying Lucy Pevensie in The Chronicles of Narnia film series (2005, 2008, 2010).
In 2005, she made her debut with the high fantasy film The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe for her lead role as Lucy Pevensie.
First TV Show
In 2006, she appeared in BBC One’s series Jane Eyre for her role as Young Jane Eyre.
There is no information about Georgie Henley’s workout and diet plan.
Georgie Henley Favorite Things
- Favorite Color – Pink, violet
- Favorite Narnia Book – The Voyage of the Dawn Treader
- Favorite Narnia Character – Puddleglum
Source – TeenInk.com
Georgie Henley Facts
- Georgie has served as a member of the Ilkley Upstagers’ Theatre Group.
- Georgie has written two books – “The Snow Stag” and “A Pillar of Secrets”, which she donated to WWF. She wrote both of these books while filming the 2005 film “The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe“.
- She loves singing songs. Georgie even does songwriting.
- She can play the guitar.
- Georgie supports the orphan charity, SOS Children’s Villages.
- To play her role in Perfect Sisters (2014), she learned the Canadian accent.
- Henley wasn’t good at bike riding until 10 and had to use used stabilizers/supporters.
- She also takes interest in scriptwriting and film directing. She did both of these things in the short film TIDE.
- At the age of 18, Georgie was diagnosed with necrotizing fasciitis. In order to prevent her arm from being amputated, she had to undergo an invasive surgery and an extensive reconstructive surgery.