|Chloe Ferry Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||August 31, 1995|
Chloe Ferry is an English television personality who has been a cast member of the MTV reality series Geordie Shore as well as has appeared in the 19th series of Celebrity Big Brother as a housemate. Over the years, Chloe Ferry has also been a part of projects such as Celebrity 100% Hotter, Geordie Shore: The Geordies React, Ex on the Beach, Geordie Shore OGs, Geordie Shore: Their History, Geordie React, Chloe Ferry Is A Grown Up, Geordie Shore: Ten Years On The Toon, Celebs Go Dating: The Mansion, Celebs Vs Pets, Just Tattoo of Us, Release the Hounds, Geordie Cribs, Super Shore, Your Face or Mine?, and Celebs Go Virtual Dating.
Chloe West Etherington
Chloe Ferry, Chloe November
Newcastle upon Tyne, England, United Kingdom
In her March 2017 interview with The Sun, Chloe revealed that she wasn’t a diligent student in school. She often bunked her core classes and also struggled to read and write. Her poor attendance and academic performance forced her to do an extra year to complete her GCSEs.
Chloe Ferry has been represented by Profile Talent UK.
5 ft 4 in or 163 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Girlfriend / Spouse
Chloe Ferry has dated –
- Marnie Simpson (2015) – In her autobiography Stripped Bare, Marnie Simpson revealed that she had s@x with Chloe on multiple occasions after having got drunk. These claims were backed by Chloe herself. They were famously caught making out in one of the episodes of Geordie Shore.
- Scotty T (2015) – In the 2015 season of Geordie Shore, Chloe was head over heels in love with Scotty T. In fact, it was their romance that had given newcomer Chloe a chance to carve her niche on the popular reality TV show. However, while dating her, Scotty didn’t give up chasing other girls on the show. Chloe eventually got fed up and decided to dump him.
- Marty McKenna – Chloe has had a very volatile, and on-and-off relationship with Marty McKenna. They had hooked up while working on Geordie Shore. The two had broken up and got back together on several occasions while on the show. And, every time she sees McKenna getting close with another woman, she finds it difficult to cope and once even broke down in the May 2017 episode, which was filmed in Newcastle, after she saw him with a mystery blonde.
- Jon Clark (2016) – Towards the end of July 2016, Chloe was seen going out with The Only Way Is Essex star Jon Clark after they were pictured out on a date at the McDonald’s store. He even shared a picture of them holding hands from the date but later deleted the Instagram post. Their fling came to an end in the early weeks of September 2016.
- DJ Sam Scott (2016) – The first signs of Chloe dating DJ Sam Scott surfaced in September 2016 after he shared a picture of them hanging out together and captioned it as ‘Squad Goals.’ The following month she confirmed their new love by flooding her social media feed with pictures of them together. She often referred to him as ‘My Sam’ on her social media accounts. Shortly after, his former girlfriend Clara Moore, whom he had dated for six years, took to Twitter to launch a rambling rant slamming him for leaving her for a Z-List star. Incidentally, after the public dressing down from his former girlfriend, Sam and Chloe’s relationship steadily went downhill and by the end of the year they had broken up.
- Skepta (2016) – Chloe was rumored to have hooked up with Grime artist Skepta in October 2016 after she confessed to making out with him during their stay in Ibiza, Spain.
- DJ Locksmith – Ferry was allegedly going out with DJ Locksmith over the summer of 2016. They had been spotted making out during the shooting of their show, Geordie Shore in Ibiza.
- Sam Bentham (2017) – Chloe reportedly had a fling with Sam Bentham in April 2017. They were caught on camera making out in the episode of Geordie Shore. In the following episodes, they opened up about their kiss and expressed mutual infatuation with each other.
- Sam Gowland (2017-2018, 2019-2020) – Ferry made her relationship with TV personality Sam Gowland public in October 2017 by stepping out for a couple of fun-filled outings in Newcastle. For every outing, they made sure to pack on serious and steamy PDA for the waiting media photographers. However, they broke up in 2018 and then got back together the following year. In February 2020, the duo again split up.
- Owen Warner (2021)
Race / Ethnicity
- Curvaceous figure
- Plump Lips
36-26-38 in or 91-66-96.5 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU) or 10 (UK)
6.5 (US) or 4 (UK) or 37 (EU)
Best Known For
- Having appeared on the popular reality TV series, Geordie Shore
- Being one of the contestants in the 19th season of the reality TV series, Celebrity Big Brother. She was evicted from the show after one just week.
First TV Show
She made her first TV show appearance, in 2015, as herself on the popular reality TV show, Geordie Shore.
In preparation for her stint on Geordie Shore, Chloe Ferry followed a six-week program, which helped her shed about 21 pounds worth of body fat. Her weight loss plan was devised by the experts at Forza Supplements. She had also hired a personal trainer, Ian Guildford, who scheduled five workout sessions for her in a week. They usually worked out in the morning.
She also switched her diet plans to speed up her weight loss program. Here is what her diet plan looked like –
- Breakfast – Porridge with water
- Lunch – She had grilled chicken and broccoli. Some days, she replaced it with Forza Lipowhey Protein Shake.
- Dinner – Poached haddock and sweet potatoes
Chloe Ferry Facts
- Chloe’s father left her family when she was 6 years old. She was raised by her mother.
- She is an accomplished ice skater. She started taking ice skating lessons at the age of 7.
- In her teens, she was very much into various sports and had a keen interest in gymnastics as well.
- Before she made a breakthrough in the reality TV scene, she used to work at a nightclub. And, while working there, she met Scotty T who helped her get on reality TV.
- She has launched her exclusive range of cosmetics under the label By Chloe Ferry.
- Follow her on Twitter and Instagram.
Featured Image by Instagram / Chloe Ferry