|Giuliana Farfalla Quick Info
|5 ft 10 in
|Date of Birth
|April 23, 1996
Giuliana Farfalla is a fearless and determined person. She got a sex reassignment surgery when she was 16 years old. She became the first transgender cover star for the Playboy brand. She came 11th on Germany’s Next Topmodel. Giuliana was also a contestant in Germany’s version of the reality TV show I am a Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! She has also endorsed brands like Bodyguardpharm and Calvin Klein.
Giuliana Farfalla, Giuliana Radermacher
Herbolzheim, Baden-Württemberg, Germany
Freiburg im Breisgau, Baden-Württemberg, Germany
- Siblings – She has 3 sisters.
Giuliana Farfalla is managed by One Eins Fab Management, Germany.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
She often dyes her hair in the shades of ‘blonde’.
- High cheekbones
- Tall figure
Giuliana Farfalla has endorsed brands like –
Best Known For
Being the first transgender cover star model to be on the Playboy magazine in January 2018
First TV Show
In 2017, she made her first TV show appearance in the 12th season of Germany’s Next Topmodel as a contestant finishing in the 11th position.
Giuliana Farfalla Facts
- Since the age of 3, she felt trapped inside a wrong body.
- When she turned 16, she got a sex reassignment surgery.
- In 2018, she participated in the 12th season of Ich bin ein Star – Holt mich hier raus! which is Germany’s version of the British reality TV show I am a Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here!
- Follow Giuliana Farfalla on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Featured Image by Giuliana Farfalla / Instagram