|Pyrocynical Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||May 14, 1997|
Pyrocynical is an English social media star and voice actor best known for his YouTube channel of the same name which has amassed a fanbase of more than 3.5 million subscribers and more than 900 million views. He created it on July 27, 2013, and for the first few years, posted short videos of memes from the Internet. Not too long after, he began uploading short gameplays of video games such as Five Nights at Freddy’s, Dishonored, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Grand Theft Auto V, Payday 2, Rust, Fallout 4, Overwatch, Minecraft, and discussed trending events using a voiceover. In addition, he collaborated with other content creators on the platform, such as Vargskelethor, Memeulous, Dolan Dark, Trollzous, Bamanboi, Atozy, NFKRZ, Colossal Is Crazy, and many others.
On October 2016, following an unintended and then an official face reveal, Pyrocynical ditched his usual type of videos of using gameplay with voiceovers and started filming himself while doing commentary. He has covered topics regarding prominent personalities such as PewDiePie, Casey Neistat, FaZe Banks, Jake Paul, Logan Paul, Ellen DeGeneres, Lil Tay, Elon Musk, Tana Mongeau, JoJo Siwa, KSI, Misha, Emma Chamberlain, Ninja, Belle Delphine, James Charles, Trisha Paytas, as well as various reality-TV or talk-shows with controversial content. In 2018, he also borrowed his voice to the character named Alex in the video game Hunt Down the Freeman. Pyrocynical has also amassed a large fanbase online with more than 600k followers on Instagram.
England, United Kingdom
Hertfordshire, England, United Kingdom
Social Media Star, Voice Actor
Pyrocynical self-manages his career.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Pyrocynical has dated –
- Hyojin “Squizxy” Choi (2016-2019) – In mid-2016, according to her Tumblr, he began dating the Korean-Australian social media star Hyojin “Squizxy” Choi, known for her comedy and artistry, primarily regarding animations. They collaborated on a number of occasions and their relationship included a lot of friendly banter during their time together live-streaming or in videos on YouTube. It went so far that his fanbase often thought she was insulting or ridiculing him intentionally, unaware that they were dating. She is best known for her drawing skills and used to often draw them together in ‘cute’ poses. Even though things seemed to be going well, the two announced their break up on April 17, 2019, via Twitter, but stated they would remain friends. Unfortunately, Squizxy’s drawing skills got her in a lot of trouble, because in July 2019, her NSFW (Not Safe For Work) drawings of YouTubers in erotic or n*de poses were uncovered. One of those was of a Twitter personality, Eileen9T, who was around the age of 16 at the time Squizxy drew her in 2017. This, reasonably, led to a lot of backlash and accusations that she was a p*dophile. As a result, she posted insinuations that she would kill herself and ended up in a mental ward. In addition, accusations that she cheated on Pyrocynical were unearthed in July 2019, which could’ve been the reason for their breakup, but she vehemently denied them.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of English descent.
He has also dyed his hair ‘Light Brown’ with ‘Blonde’ highlights.
Pyrocynical has endorsed brands such as NordVPN.
Best Known For
- His gameplay, discussion, and commentary YouTube channel of the same name, which has garnered an audience of more than 3.5 million subscribers
- His social media fanbase with more than 600k followers on Instagram
Pyrocynical Favorite Things
- Childhood Memory – Playing Spyro The Dragon video game
- Video Games – Dark Souls, Overwatch
- Overwatch Heroes – Ana, Roadhog
Source – Fandom
- His fanbase often joked that his father is in prison because he didn’t reveal anything about his personal life.
- It was speculated that his avatar was based on the animation of a boss Photoshop Flowey/Omega Flowey from the video game Undertale.
- He calls his fanbase “Bruh Army”, similar to PewDiePie’s “Bro Army”. Most of the descriptions of his videos contain an ASCII drawing of a ‘brofist’ which was PewDiePie’s signature outro word and drawing as well.
- In 2015, one of his fans created a Twitter account under the name “Pyrocynical Quotes” which documents things he’s said in his videos that were either important or funny.
- He had a huge beef with KeemStar in 2016. KeemStar allegedly leaked his private pictures before he did a face reveal, and talked about Pyrocynical dating a French minor girl. This prompted him to upload 2 videos, KEEMSTAR RANT in April 2016, and My Experience With KEEMSTAR on June 2016.
- In August 2017, he appeared as ‘Himself’ in a music video titled Lil Wolves – Karma (Danielle Cohn Diss Track) but didn’t sing. The video also featured Logan Paul, Jake Paul, Marshmello, Alissa Violet, KSI, and others.
- On September 5, 2017, he uploaded a video titled Petscop: The Best Game You’ve Never Played. It featured his analysis on the mysterious web series of that name, which quickly became one of his most viewed videos. It turned into a meme, and his fanbase and other YouTubers began asking him to upload a Petscop 2 analysis video, but he didn’t as of late August 2019.
- He is often told that he looks like “a cute little lesbian”. In February 2019, he put on makeup and posted an image with a caption “Hi sisters!”, which was a signature catchphrase by model and YouTuber James Charles. In June 2019, he dressed up as a woman and cosplayed female anime characters Mt. Lady and Ryūko Matoi.
- Pyrocynical reached a milestone of 1 million subscribers on YouTube on June 7, 2016. He attained 2 million subscribers on the platform on October 28, 2017, and 3 million subscribers on March 9, 2019.
- Pyrocynical has an unwanted reputation that he always manages to get his Twitter account banned. He was banned on a few occasions, including in mid-August 2019 as well.
- His fanbase joked that he spent £3k on a social media star, Belle Delphine, so that she would play Minecraft with him, but couldn’t afford to buy a car. Talking about Belle was a trend among YouTubers in July 2019, as it brought a huge number of views. In his defense, Pyrocynical stated: “It was an investment,” but she was ultimately uncomfortable with his request and they didn’t play the game in the end.
- Pyrocynical promoted his brand of merchandise with a slogan: “It’s not ethically made but epically made”.
- Follow him on Instagram, Facebook, Tumblr, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Pyrocynical / Instagram