|Glenn Howerton Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||April 13, 1976|
Glenn Howerton is an American actor, producer, screenwriter, and director who rose to fame after playing the part of Dennis Reynolds in the sitcom It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia that began to be aired in 2005, for which he has also been the writer, director, and executive producer. He has appeared in numerous other TV shows including That ’80s Show (2002) where he essayed the lead role of Corey Howard. He has starred in several movies such as Coffee Town (2013) in which he portrayed the character of Will.
Glenn Franklin Howerton III
Venice, Los Angeles, California, United States
He went to Jefferson Davis High School in Montgomery. After that, he attended the New World School of the Arts of Miami Dade College for 2 years. He was part of Group 29 of The Juilliard School‘s Drama Division from 1996 to 2000 from where he graduated with a Bachelor of Fine Arts.
Actor, Producer, Screenwriter, Director
- Father – Glenn Franklin Howerton Jr. (Fighter Pilot)
- Mother – Janice
He is represented by William Morris Endeavor Entertainment.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Jill Latiano (2008-Present) – He got engaged to actress, model, dancer, and television personality Jill Latiano in February 2008. They tied the knot on September 8, 2009. They have 2 sons named Miles Robert (b. 2011) and Isley Ray (b. August 2014).
Race / Ethnicity
He is of English, Ashkenazi Jewish, Scottish, German, and Irish descent.
He often tends to dye his hair in different shades.
- Sharp features
- Expressive eyes
Glenn Howerton Favorite Things
- Food – Vegan that he has followed around 95% of the time
- Hobbies – Snowboarding, Skiing, Playing golf and basketball
Glenn Howerton Facts
- His childhood was spent moving back and forth between foreign countries as well as the different regions of the United States.
- He has claimed to have been one of those rare people who enjoyed school.
- Howerton has revealed that he had always thought it would be fun to write something, but it was never an ambition of his to make a career out of it.
- His wife had guest-starred on the episode The D.E.N.N.I.S. System in It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia in 2009, 2 months after their marriage.
- He has disclosed that he has taken his work very seriously and that has been the only way for it to be fun for him.
- Howerton has loved the multipurpose aspect of coconut oil having enjoyed consuming it, putting it on his skin and hair, and even applying it on wounds knowing its natural antimicrobial properties. As he has tried not to eat too much dairy, if he has run out of time to make a smoothie, he has taken a spoon of the wonder oil and put it in his coffee.
- He has revealed that he is not a foodie and so it has been easy for him to eat very healthily as he is not particular about his meals. He will happily eat a simple salad for every meal, as long as he has got coffee, and has eaten spinach for lunch like it is wet potato chips.
Featured Image by Glenn Howerton / Instagram