|Maniesh Paul Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||August 3, 1981|
Maniesh Paul is an Indian TV presenter, anchor, model, actor, and comedian who is known for his portrayal of Rahul in Ranbanka as well as a host for Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa and India’s Best Dancer.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Maniesh studied at Apeejay School, Sheikh Sarai, New Delhi. After that, he went on to pursue a Bachelor of Arts in Tourism from the College of Vocational Studies, University of Delhi.
TV Presenter, Host, Model, Actor
- Father – Jagmohan Paul (Accountant)
- Siblings – Vevek Paul (Brother), Jyoti Paul Mohan (Sister)
Maniesh is represented by Viniyard Films.
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
80 kg or 176.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Maniesh has dated –
- Sanyukta Paul (1998-Present) – Maniesh is married to his childhood friend, a Bengali girl named Sanyukta Paul who he met in school in late 1998. The couple tied the knot in 2007, and together they have a daughter named Saisha who was born in 2011 and a son named Yuvann born in 2016.
- Elli AvrRam (2013) – Actress Elli AvrRam was reported to be dating TV anchor and actor Maniesh Paul in 2013 after they had gotten to know one another closely while shooting for the movie, Mickey Virus (2013).
Race / Ethnicity
- Towering physical appearance
Through his social media, Maniesh has either endorsed or promoted various brands including Dyson, Sportsbet.IO, Caya Bikes, and Mastercard India.
Maniesh Paul Facts
- He was brought up in Delhi.
- After graduating from college, Maniesh relocated to Mumbai where he stayed with his grandmother in Chembur, Mumbai.
- He began his career as a host while in college where he hosted cultural events.
- His father is a chartered accountant and his brother is a financial consultant.
- He made his debut TV show appearance as Nikhil Kedarneth in Ghost Bana Dost in 2010.
- Paul was presented with the 2011 “Best Anchor” award for his work as a host on Zee TV’s Dance India Dance Li’l Masters.
- Maniesh started his self-titled YouTube channel on October 19, 2016, and the first post that he uploaded to his account was titled Maniesh paul | Squats | Gym Time | Fitness.
- Some of the most-watched videos on his YouTube channel as of May 2022 were Laughter Queen | Bharti Singh | Gripping untold stories | The Maniesh Paul Podcast #5, Krushna Abhishek | Truth about Govinda | Family & More | Emotional & Hilarious | EP #16, MostlySane | Prajakta Koli | Friends in Youtube, Michelle Obama, and more! | Episode #13, and Eating Malaika‘s Barfi! | India’s Best Dancer | Vlog #1 |.
- In June 2023, Paul showed his body transformation for his debut web series Rafuchakkar. He gained 10 kg and then lost 15 kg in 4 months.
Featured Image By Maniesh Paul / Instagram