|Grace McCallum Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||October 30, 2002|
Grace McCallum is an American artistic gymnast who had won the ‘Gold’ medal at the 2018 Doha World Artistic Gymnastics Championships (team event), the 2019 Stuttgart World Artistic Gymnastics Championships (team event), the 2018 Medellín Pacific Rim Championships (team and all-around events), and the 2018 Lima Pan American Championships (team, all-around, and uneven bars events). She had clinched the ‘Silver’ medal at the 2020 Tokyo Olympic Games (team event), the 2018 Medellín Pacific Rim Championships (vault and floor exercise events), and the 2019 Greensboro Fédération Internationale de Gymnastique (FIG) World Cup (all-around event). She had also secured the ‘Bronze’ medal at the 2018 Lima Pan American Championships (vault and balance beam events).
Grace Ann McCallum
Cambridge, Isanti County, Minnesota, United States
Isanti, Isanti County, Minnesota, United States
Grace had graduated high school in 2021, via Connections Academy, a Columbia, Maryland-based corporate provider of online services to virtual schools across the United States.
In November 2020, she had signed her National Letter of Intent (a document used to indicate a student athlete’s commitment to participating in National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) colleges and universities in the United States) with the University of Utah, a public research university in Salt Lake City, Utah. She had intended to start her studies in the 2021–22 school year and compete for their Utah Red Rocks women’s gymnastics team.
- Father – Edward McCallum
- Mother – Sandra McCallum
- Siblings – Rachael McCallum (Sister), Madelyn McCallum (Sister), Joseph McCallum (Brother), John McCallum (Brother), Xavier McCallum (Brother)
She is represented by Brandon Swibel, Manager and Booking Agent, Rubicon Talent, Sports and Entertainment Agency, New York City, New York, United States.
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She is of American descent.
- Toned physique
- Center-parted, long, straight hair
- Cheerful smile
Grace McCallum Favorite Things
- Subject in School – History
- Hobby/Interest – Traveling
- Novel – Crazy Rich Asians (2013) by Kevin Kwan
- Movie – Five Feet Apart (2019)
- TV Show – Dancing with the Stars
- Food – Pesto Chicken
Source – USA Gymnastics
Grace McCallum Facts
- Grace’s parents were tired of her trying to climb walls all over their house due to which they had enrolled her in a gymnastics class.
- Her breakthrough had come in 2017 when she had finished in 3rd place overall in the all-around event and 1st in the vault event at the year’s U.S. Classic.
- At the 2018 Lima Pan American Championships, where she had won 3 ‘Gold’ medals (team, all-around, and uneven bars events) and 2 ‘Bronze’ medals (vault and floor exercise events), her all-around score of 57.000 during the team final was the 2nd-highest international score in the world that year.
- At the 2018 Doha World Artistic Gymnastics Championships, where she had won the ‘Gold’ medal in the team event, she had contributed 14.533 points in the vault event and 13.633 points in the floor exercise events towards the USA’s team total. The team had won the ‘Gold’ medal with a score of 171.629, 8.766 points ahead of second-placed Russia. This had set a new world record for the highest margin of victory in the open-ended code of points era.
Featured Image by Grace McCallum / Instagram