|Adam Baldwin Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||February 27, 1962|
Adam Baldwin is an American actor and voiceover artist who is known for having worked extensively in the entertainment industry as he has been cast in several films and shows such as The Last Ship, Chuck, Jackie Chan Adventures, Day Break, The Cape, The Inside, Firefly, The Kid, Full Metal Jacket, Cohen and Tate, Where the Day Takes You, and War of the Worlds: Goliath. Moreover, he has also gained an impressive social media fan base with more than 500k followers on Twitter.
Winnetka, Cook County, Illinois, United States
Adam Baldwin attended New Trier Township High School, a public four-year high school located in Winnetka, Illinois.
Actor, Voiceover Artist
Adam Baldwin is represented by Innovative Artists, Talent Agency, Santa Monica, Los Angeles County, California, United States.
6 ft 4 in or 193 cm
82 kg or 180.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Adam Baldwin has dated –
- Ami Julius (1988-Present) – Adam Baldwin married actress Ami Julius in 1988 and they have been blessed with 3 children – 2 daughters named Zoey Baldwin (b. 1990) and Jeselle Baldwin (b. 1992) and a son named Devlin Shepard Baldwin (b. October 17, 1996).
Race / Ethnicity
Adam Baldwin is of Irish-American descent.
Salt and Pepper
- Tall stature
- Deep resonant voice
- Strong jawline
Adam Baldwin Facts
- He made his first theatrical film appearance by appearing as Ricky Linderman in the teen comedy-drama film, My Bodyguard (1980), in which he starred alongside Chris Makepeace, and Ruth Gordon.
- In January 1985, Adam Baldwin made his TV show debut by playing the role of Otto Frommer in an episode titled Out of Time of the anthology series, NBC Special Treat.
- Between 2002 and 2003, he starred as Jayne Cobb, a mercenary, in space Western drama television series, Firefly, alongside the likes of Nathan Fillion, Gina Torres, Alan Tudyk, and Morena Baccarin. For this role, Adam Baldwin won a SyFy Genre Award in the “Best Supporting Actor/Television” category in 2006.
- Regarding his character Jayne Cobb, he has said, “Jayne for me is the role of a lifetime…he could be good, funny, bad, selfish or a slob-that guy can do no wrong!”.
- He shares a friendly bond with actress, author, and activist, Jamie Lee Curtis, and as a favor to her, he appeared in Molly & Roni’s Dance Party (2005) as the School Principal.
- In 2005, Adam Baldwin was named TV Guide‘s ‘S*xiest Newcomer’.
- He has also worked with directors Joss Whedon and Stanley Kubrick.
- As a voiceover artist, he has provided vocals to many characters such as Metamorpho/Rex Mason in Beware the Batman, Wilson in War of the Worlds: Goliath, Breakdown in Transformers Prime, Swen in The Zeta Project, and York in Static Shock.
- He enjoys playing golf and often participates in celebrity hockey games as well.
Featured Image by Gage Skidmore / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0