Campinas, São Paulo, Brazil
Fashion / Runway model
The model is signed to these modeling agencies –
- Marilyn Agency – Paris
- Why Not Model Agency – Milan
- Select Model Management
- WAY Model Management – Sao Paulo (Mother Agency)
- DNA Model Management
- Marilyn Agency – New York (2009 – 2012)
5 ft 8½ in or 174 cm
54 kg or 119 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has a boyfriend.
Race / Ethnicity
32-24-34.5 in or 81-61-88 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
6 (US) or 36 (EU) or 3.5 (UK)
The model has worked with various designers and brands like C&A, DKNY, Forum Jeans, Gap, J.Crew, Kenneth Cole, Tommy Hilfiger, Tory Burch, Yamamay.
Best Known For
Working as a runway model. Her fame expanded when she worked with lingerie giant, Victoria’s Secret in 2010.
She has appeared in a TV movie of Victoria’s Secret titled The Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show in 2010.
First Fashion Show
Gracie first appeared in the fashion show Ready to wear – Autumn / Winter 2008 in which she walked the ramp for Apoena, Aquastudio, Cavalera, Coven, Cris Barros, DTA, Ellus, Erika Ikezili, Fabia Bercsek, Giselle Nasser, Graça Ottoni, Iodice, Mara Mac, Márcia Ganem, Melk Z-da, Patricia Viera, Reinaldo Lourenco, Rita Wainer, Santa Ephigênia, Simone Nunes, Têca, Zoomp.
The Brazilian model has good genes and naturally skinny. The models like to walk mainly to tone their legs and calves muscles. This makes them look good during fashion show ramp walk. Check out the fitness routines of other Brazilian models such as Alessandra Ambrosio, Adriana Lima, Gisele Bundchen, etc.
Gracie Carvalho Facts
- Gracie had appeared in the 2010 Pirelli Calendar.
- The model made her debut in the fashion industry in 2007, when she was eighteen years old.
- She appeared in Victoria’s Secret fashion show in 2010.
- Carvalho had graced the Hercules – Spain magazine for Spring / Summer 2010 issue. Apart from it, she had also made herself to the cover page of magazines like Vogue – Brazil, and L’Officiel – Brazil.