|Gracy Goswami Quick Info|
|Height||4 ft 9.5 in|
|Date of Birth||May 22, 2003|
Gracy Goswami is an Indian actress who came into prominence after making her small screen debut in 2014 with Sony Entertainment Television’s drama show Bandhan – Saari Umar Humein Sang Rehna Hai where she played the role of Pinki Patil. She gained further popularity by starring in several other programs including Colors TV’s soap opera Balika Vadhu (2015-2016) in which she portrayed the lead character Nandini “Nimboli” Shekhar, her stellar performance fetching her the Quality Mark Women Awards in 2015. In 2017, she made her movie debut with National Film Award-winning director Srijit Mukherji’s period drama Begum Jaan, having essayed the part of Laadli. Gracy has amassed more than 400k followers on Instagram.
Vadodara, Gujarat, India
- Father – Bitin Goswami
- Mother – Vaishali Goswami
4 ft 9.5 in or 146 cm
38 kg or 84 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She often tends to dye her hair in different shades.
- Expressive eyes
- Cheerful smile
She has endorsed or promoted several brands such as Unloc Mixify.
Gracy Goswami Favorite Things
- Items In Her Wardrobe – Pyjamas and mini bodycon dresses
Source – IWMBuzz
Gracy Goswami Facts
- She has recalled that she had aimed to be a doctor or an actress.
- Gracy is a skilled dancer.
- She has affirmed that she has lived her dream role while portraying Princess Garima on Star Bharat’s fantasy drama television series Mayavi Maling (2018) as she had always longed to do a fantasy show and had craved to play a princess. However, it had been challenging to take on the mannerisms of a princess and also to learn Hindi and Sanskrit, but Gracy had enjoyed the learning process. Gracy had to put in physical strength as well and start learning martial arts as she was the warrior princess and had to do many action scenes. She had initially faced difficulties as the sword was quite heavy. She has added that she also had to overcome a fear of water she used to have.
- Gracy has revealed that she had to go through 18 look tests for Sony TV’s period drama Kyun Utthe Dil Chhod Aaye.
- Gracy has disclosed that while shooting for Kyun Utthe Dil Chhod Aaye, where she had begun to play the role of the protagonist Amrit in 2021, the entire team had gone to Amritsar and they had ended up experiencing the very best of Punjab. Soon after filming, they all had paid a visit to the Golden Temple. They had then gorged on “Pindi chole” and “Laccha parathas” smeared with lots of butter, and she was blown away by the lip-smacking food available in the city.
- She has tried to balance shooting and studies by carrying her bag and books on-set, and study whenever she has got time. She has been grateful to her teachers who have also come on-set to teach if required.
- Gracy has believed style to mean confidence and comfort.
- She has stated that her fashion inspiration has come from the vibes around her that have influenced her to dress up in a certain way, or her inspiration has been the mood around her.
Featured Image by Gracy Goswami / Instagram