|Greg Puciato Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||March 27, 1980|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Greg Puciato is an American musician and singer who is best known for being the former lead vocalist and lyricist of the rock band the Dillinger Escape Plan, the lead singer of the electronic supergroup Black Queen, and the lead singer and guitarist of the heavy metal supergroup Killer Be Killed. Often regarded as one of the greatest contemporary heavy metal frontmen, he has been a part of multiple albums which include Miss Machine, Child Soldier: Creator of God, One of Us Is the Killer, Fever Daydream, Dissociation, Killer Be Killed, and Infinite Games.
Gregory John Puciato
Greg, The Pooch
Baltimore, Maryland, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Greg Puciato attended a college in Maryland. He has taken online courses at California State University, Long Beach.
- Siblings – He is an only child.
Heavy Metal, Mathcore, Electronic, Synthwave, Experimental Rock, R&B
Vocals, Guitar, Bass, Programming, Keyboards
Federal Prisoner, Season of Mist, Party Smasher, Relapse Records, Epitaph Records
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
74 kg or 163 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Greg Puciato has dated –
- Jenna Haze (2012) – He was involved with Jenna Haze, a director, model, and former p*rnographic actress, in the year 2012.
Race / Ethnicity
- Pierced nose
- Tattooed arm
Greg Puciato Favorite Things
- Instrumental Metal Band Ever – Animals as Leaders
- Grindcore Album Of All Time – Discordance Axis‘ The Inalienable Dreamless
Source – Wikipedia
Greg Puciato Facts
- He grew up in Baltimore, Maryland.
- In February 2008, he appeared in an episode of the late-night talk show, Late Night with Conan O’Brien.
- Greg Puciato has credited Faith No More‘s Mike Patton and Bad Brains‘ H.R. as his biggest musical influences and once stated that they were the ones who “opened my eyes a lot to what could be done with the voice overtop of heavy music.”
- Some of his other influences include Les Claypool, Maxwell, Seal, Russell Thompkins Jr., and Sade.
- He was diagnosed with attention deficit disorder in 2013 and has also struggled with panic attacks, agoraphobia, and depression.
- He is an avid reader and also composes poetry and prose.
- As a solo artist, Greg Puciato released his debut studio album, Child Soldier: Creator of God, on October 1, 2020, and it included songs like Heaven of Stone, Deep Set, A Pair of Questions, Fireflies, Do You Need Me to Remind You?, and Heartfree.
Featured Image by Frank Schwichtenberg / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0