|Gurjant Singh Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||January 26, 1995|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Gurjant Singh is an Indian hockey player who plays forward and was on the Indian team that won a gold at the 2016 Men’s Hockey Junior World Cup in Lucknow, India.
Amritsar, Punjab, India
Gurjant trained at the Chandigarh Hockey and Football Academy (CHFA).
- Father – Baldev Singh
- Mother – Sukhjinder Singh
- Siblings – Gurpreet Kaur (Sister)
6 ft or 183 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Gurjant has dated –
- Karman Kaur Thandi – Gurjant proposed to his long-term girlfriend professional tennis player Karman Kaur Thandi in November 2023.
Race / Ethnicity
- He has a thick beard and eyebrows.
- Sports a brushed-up hairstyle
Gurjant Singh Facts
- He is from Amritsar, Punjab.
- Gurjant has been sponsored by Puma India.
- He won a gold medal at the 2022 Asian Games in Hangzhou.
Featured Image By Gurjant Singh / Instagram