|Hailie Deegan Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||July 18, 2001|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
Hailie Deegan is an American professional stock car racing driver who started her career with off-road, on-dirt racing but transitioned to asphalt track competitions in 2016 to begin a career in stock car racing. She began her NASCAR career in 2018 and the same year, she became the first female driver to win a race in the NASCAR K&N Pro Series West when she triumphed at the 2018 NAPA Auto Parts Idaho 208 event. She went on to finish the competition, her rookie season, in 5th place. In the 2019 edition of the event, she won 2 races and further cemented her legacy as a pioneering female driver in NASCAR history as she stood 3rd in the overall season standings. In 2019, she began competing in the ARCA Menards Series.
Hailie Rochelle Deegan
Temecula, Riverside County, California, United States
She splits her time between Temecula, Riverside County, California, United States and Mooresville, Iredell County, North Carolina, United States.
Hailie had attended the Rancho Christian High School in her hometown of Temecula.
Professional Stock Car Racing Driver
- Father – Brian Deegan (Professional Freestyle Motocross Rider, Off-Road Racer, Former X Games Athlete)
- Mother – Marissa Deegan
- Siblings – Haiden Deegan (Younger Brother) (Freestyle Motocross Rider), Hudson Deegan (Younger Brother) (Freestyle Motocross Rider)
She is represented by Ryan Hagy, Connexions Sports and Entertainment, Business and PR Management Agency, Carlsbad, San Diego County, California, United States.
- 55 – CARS Super Late Model Tour
- 19, 54 – NASCAR K&N Pro Series East
- 19 – NASCAR K&N Pro Series West
- 55, 4 – ARCA Menards Series
Hailie has raced for –
- Bill McAnally Racing (2018-2019)
- DGR-Crosley (2019)
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
64 kg or 141 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She is of American descent.
- Toned physique
- Straight, dense, shoulder-length hair
- Charming smile
- Radiant face
Hailie has been sponsored by –
- Monster Energy
- Mickey Thompson
- Odyssey Battery
- Under Armour
- 4 Wheel Parts
- Bell Helmets
Hailie Deegan Facts
- A child prodigy, Hailie started riding dirt bikes at the age of just 7 and began competing in off-road championships from the age of 8. In 2013, she became the first female driver to win a title in the Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series; after winning the Junior 2 Karts event.
- She became the Lucas Oil Modified Kart Regional Champion in 2015 and the Lucas Oil Modified Kart National Champion in 2016. She was named the ‘Lucas Oil Off-Road Driver of the Year’ in 2016.
- Hailie was a member of the NASCAR Drive for Diversity program in 2016, an initiative that was designed to attract females and individuals from minority groups to the sport. She was honored with the ‘NASCAR Diversity Young Racer’ award in 2017.
- In both 2017 and 2018, she was among the drivers named to the 2017 NASCAR Next class. She was not just the only female member included but also the youngest driver selected, in both years.
- She was the only female driver who competed full-time in either of the 2018 K&N Series, East or West. The same year, she was named the ‘NASCAR K&N Pro Series West Rookie of the Year’.
Featured Image by Hailie Deegan / Instagram