|Hal Sparks Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||September 25, 1969|
Hal Sparks is an American actor, voice actor, comedian, musician, political commentator, radio host, and TV personality who is best known for his work in the films Dude, Where’s My Car? (2000) and Dickie Roberts: Former Child Star (2003); and for playing the roles of Michael Novotny in the serial drama TV series Queer As Folk (2000–2005) and Donald Davenport in the comedy TV series Lab Rats (2012–2016). He is also well recognized for voicing the characters of Ramirez in the 2008 sci-fi animated film Dead Space: Downfall and Tak, Really, Really Revolting Juju in the CGI animated TV series Tak and the Power of Juju (2007–2009). He had started his career with standup comedy at the age of 15 and the age of 17, he had been named ‘Chicago’s Funniest Teenager’ from the Chicago Sun-Times newspaper. Hal had become the host of the short-run kids’ TV game show Treasure Mall in 1988, while he was still in high school. After his high school graduation, he had moved to Los Angeles and had started hosting the TV show Talk Soup (1999–2000). He has also served as the lead singer and guitarist for the rock band, ZERO 1.
Hal Harry Magee Sparks III
Cincinnati, Hamilton County, Ohio, United States
Chinatown, Los Angeles, California, United States
Hal had graduated from the New Trier Township High School Winnetka in Winnetka, Illinois.
Actor, Voice Actor, Comedian, Musician, Political Commentator, Radio Host, TV Personality
- Siblings – He has a sister.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
77 kg or 170 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Hal has dated –
- Samantha Humphreys (2006-2009)
- Summer Soltis (2012-Present)
He has a son named Camden Harrison Sparks (b. May 2011) from an unknown relationship.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of American descent.
- Toned physique
- Short-cropped hair
- Charming smile
- Clean-shaven look
Hal Sparks Facts
- He was a big fan of the Dungeons & Dragons board game as a child and teenager. He used to play for hours every Sunday with a group of friends at a local library. When he was 11, he became the group’s de-facto ‘dungeon master’ as none of his friends wanted to do the reading required to participate as a dungeon master.
- He has reprised the voice role of Tak from the 2008 sci-fi animated film Dead Space: Downfall and Tak in the video games Nicktoons: Attack of the Toybots (2007), SpongeBob SquarePants featuring Nicktoons: Globs of Doom (2008), and Tak and the Guardians of Gross (2008).
- He had revealed in a 2009 interview that he had created the iconic hand gesture in a ‘Z’ formation that was used by his character Zoltan in the 2000 cult-favorite film Dude, Where’s My Car? The gesture became the celebratory sign of choice among fans of the Pittsburgh Pirates baseball team. Hal himself is a big fan of the team and was invited to throw the first pitch at a game in July 2012.
- He has been trained in martial arts from the age of 8 and holds belts in Karate, Tae Kwon Do, and different forms of Kung Fu such as Wushu.
- He is a vegan and also practices intermittent fasting.
Featured Image by Hal Sparks / Instagram