|Hallie Jackson Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||April 29, 1984|
Hallie Jackson is an American chief White House news correspondent who in early 2020 worked for NBC News, as an anchor for MSNBC, and as a part-time anchor for The Today Show. Over the course of time, Hallie has amassed a huge social media following with more than 100k followers on Instagram, more than 500k followers on Twitter, and more than 50k followers on Facebook.
Hallie Marie Jackson
Yardley, Pennsylvania, United States
Hallie completed her schooling from Pennsbury High School in 2002.
Later, she enrolled at Johns Hopkins University from where she graduated Phi Beta Kappa with a Bachelor of Arts in political science in 2006.
News Correspondent, Anchor
- Father – David Jackson
- Mother – Heidi Jackson
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
61 kg or 134.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Hallie has dated –
- Doug Hitchner – According to sources, Hallie married a man by the name of Doug Hitchner in 2011 after getting engaged to one another in 2010. It is also said that they have 2 children both of whom are girls. However, there is no concrete evidence that relates to the couple and their past together.
- Frank Thorp – Hallie is dating her colleague Frank Thorp who works as the producer for NBC News. On November 17, 2019, she publicly announced on social media that she was expecting a baby girl.
Race / Ethnicity
- Wide smile
- Shoulder-length hairstyle
- Talks at a fast pace
Hallie Jackson Favorite Things
- Thing To Talk About – Food
Source – Instagram
Hallie Jackson Facts
- She was raised in Yardley, Pennsylvania.
- She loves to cook and as her Instagram introduction suggests, she and beau prep a special meal every Sunday.
- An article from May 2006, by “The JHU Gazzette” mentioned her name along with dozens of others of the Phi Beta Kappa who were to be inducted.
- Prior to having stepped into NBC News, she had worked in various other cities across the United States including Salisbury, Maryland, and Hartford.
- Hallie began her career as a journalist with WBOC-TV, where she worked in Salisbury, Maryland and Dover, Denver.
- She joined WFSB and worked in Connecticut.
- In 2012, Hallie was appointed by the Hearst Corporation. While there, she reported for 26 stations from Washington D.C. until she finally stepped into NBC News in 2014 as a reporter and journalist.
- She started appearing on the 1 P.M. ET edition of MSNBC Live in the late summer of 2016. However, her big break came to her in January 2017, after she named as NBC’s chief White House correspondent.
- When she’s not working, Jackson loves traveling to places.
- She enjoys adventure sports like hiking.
- Jackson is a skilled photographer and mostly takes scenic pictures that can be seen on her Instagram.
- She graduated Phi Beta Kappa.
- Hallie started her Twitter account in May 2009.
- She has a dog named Dawkins and is very fond of him.
Featured Image By Delanothord / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0