|Hamsa Nandini Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7½ in|
|Date of Birth||December 8, 1984|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Hamsa Nandini is an Indian model, dancer, and actress who predominately works in the Telugu language film industry. She is prominently known for her portrayal of warrior princess Madanika in the historical film Rudhramadevi.
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Hamsa obtained a degree in commerce in the past. After this, she went on to enroll in a postgraduate course in human resources in 2009.
- Father – Vinay Bartake Hamsa
- Others – She has two cousins.
Hamsa is managed by swanstories.life.
5 ft 7½ in or 171.5 cm
57 kg or 126 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Note: Hamsa has been rumored to be in a relationship with a person referred to as a passionate biker whom she met in Himachal Pradesh in 2016.
Race / Ethnicity
- Alluring eyes
- Well-toned physical appearance
Through her social media, Hamsa has either endorsed or promoted various brands including Renee.
Hamsa Nandini Facts
- She was brought up in Pune.
- Initially, Hamsa started off her career as a model in 2002. Her modeling career entails from walking at the Hyderabad International Fashion Week 2011 & 2013 to being featured in MaaStars magazine and the Celebrity Cricket League.
- Hamsa started her own self-titled channel on August 17, 2015.
- She has appeared in various item numbers for various films over the years, including Mirchi (2013), Bhai (2013), Atharintiki Daaredi (2013), and Ramayya Vasthavayya (2013).
- Her film credits include Mohini 9886788888, Bengal Tiger, Aha Naa Pellanta, and Soggade Chinni Nayana.
- She had been diagnosed with grade III invasive carcinoma (breast cancer) in August 2021. Nandini had also lost her mother to the disease 18 years ago.
Featured Image By Hamsa Nandini / Instagram