|Hande Yener Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||January 12, 1973|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Hande Yener is a Turkish singer, songwriter, and actress who has become one of the highly-regarded pop musicians in the Turkish music industry and has received several awards including 5 Golden Butterfly Awards, 4 Kral Turkey Music Awards, PowerTürk Music Award, and Turkey Music Award. Apart from that, she has also been cast in a handful of shows and movies like Kraliçe Fabrika’da, Geniş Aile, and Dadı.
Makbule Hande Özyener
Kadıköy, Istanbul, Turkey
Hande Yener studied at Erenköy Girls High School.
Singer, Songwriter, Actress
- Father – Erol Özyener (Professional Football Player, Employee at Ford Otosan)
- Mother – Yıldız Yazıcı
- Siblings – She has a 5-year older sister.
Hande Yener is managed by Polat Yağcı.
Dance, electronic, pop
DMC, Erol Köse, Avrupa, Poll
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Hande Yener has dated –
- Uğur Kulaçoğlu (1990-1994) – In 1990, she married customs broker Uğur Kulaçoğlu and the duo was blessed with a son named Çağın in October 1990. However, the duo got divorced in 1994.
- Kadir Dogulu (2007-2010)
- Sinan Akçil (2011-2013)
- Ozan Öğüt (2014)
Race / Ethnicity
- Deep-set eyes
- Pouty lips
She has appeared in commercials for brands such as Filli Boya, Morhipo, and Panda.
Hande Yener Facts
- She was given the first name “Makbule” after her paternal grandmother.
- Her parents divorced when she was 17 years old.
- On May 31, 2000, Hande Yener released her first studio album, Senden İbaret, which included tracks like Bunun Adı Ayrılık, Bitmesin Bu Rüya, and Yoksa Mani.
- She has credited artists like Madonna, Ajda Pekkan, and Jennifer Lopez as her musical influences.
- She was referred to as Turkey’s gay icon in the late 2000s.
- Hande Yener has also garnered a huge social media fan base with more than 4 million followers on Twitter, more than 2 million followers on Facebook, and more than 1.5 million followers on Instagram.
Featured Image by Hakki Topcu / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0