|Hannah Grace Colin Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 0.5 in|
|Date of Birth||March 29, 2005|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Hannah Grace Colin is an American dancer, singer, model, former gymnast, and TV personality. She is best known for competing on the dancing reality-TV show Dance Moms, created by Abby Lee Miller, starting with the 8th season in 2019. Other contestants were Gianna Martello, JoJo Siwa, Lilliana Ketchman, Elliana Walmsley, Maesi Caes, Sarah Georgiana, GiaNina Paolantonio, and Brady Farrar.
Hannah Grace Colin
New Albany, Indiana, United States
New Albany, Indiana, United States
Hannah attended a private Christian school from preschool to the 8th grade. In the fall of 2019, she switched to being homeschooled.
She was trained in dancing at the Dance Works Center in New Albany, Indiana, United States.
Dancer, TV Personality, Singer, Former Gymnast, Model
- Father – Robert Colin
- Mother – Ann Colin (Dancer, TV Personality, Dancing Studio Owner)
- Siblings – William Thomas Colin (Younger Brother), Joseph Colin (Older Brother) (Baseball Player), Emma Colin (Younger Sister)
Hannah Grace Colin is represented by her parents.
5 ft 0.5 in or 153.5 cm
48 kg or 106 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Hannah Grace Colin has endorsed brands such as Hollister Co. and B.Loved Boutique.
Hannah Grace Colin Favorite Things
- Dances From The 8th Season Of Dance Moms (2019) – The Prom, King of Queens
- Dance Styles – Lyrical, Tap
- Dancing Idol – Wendy Whelan
- Sugary Treats – Ice Cream, Doughnuts
- Fast Food Chain – In-n-Out
- Movie Franchise – Harry Potter (2001-2011)
- Colors – Yellow, Coral
- Quote – “Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations.”
Hannah Grace Colin Facts
- She started dancing at the age of 18 months.
- Initially, she danced tap, lyrical, and contemporary. As her career progressed, she started dancing hip hop more and more.
- Hannah competed in gymnastics before she appeared on Dance Moms. In Level 6, she won a State Beam Champion.
- When she was 7 years old, Hannah won 1st on Floor, 1st on Beam, and in 1st in the All-Around at a gymnastics meet.
- She started wearing braces in 2016.
- Hannah became a model for Sugar Lulu and Sally Miller Fashion activewear in 2019 and also attended her 1st New York Fashion Week the same year.
- She won 1st runner-up in her 1st ever pageant, 2019 Miss White River.
- During the time she competed on Dance Moms in 2019, she was a member of the ALDC Elite Dance Team.
- Hannah attended the premiere of The Angry Birds Movie 2 (2019). Besides GiaNina Paolantonio and Brady Farrar, her Dance Moms co-star Pressley Hosbach was also present.
- She was a breakout performer at the 2019-2020 NUVO dance convention.
- Hannah won the Miss Collegiate South Outstanding Teen Award in February 2020.
- She has covered songs such as I Want It Now by Julie Dawn Cole from the movie Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory (1971), Treat You Better by Shawn Mendes, and Up On The Fridge from the musical Dear Edwina.
- In her spare time, she enjoys rollerskating, skateboarding, and painting pottery.
- Her goals for the future include moving to New York City, New York, appearing on Broadway, and becoming a member of The Rockettes, a well-known dance company.
- Her biggest pet peeve is people stepping on the back of her shoes.
- The most challenging dance style for her is the Pointe technique. According to her, it’s very intricate and there are a lot of details she has to think about.
- If Hannah starts liking a TV show on Netflix, it is very likely that she will binge watch it.
- She used to have a goldfish but it died because she did not feed it regularly.
- Hannah never cut her hair short and hopes she will never have to.
Featured Image by Hannah Grace Colin / Instagram