|Ann Colin Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||November 16, 1975|
Ann Colin is an American reality television personality who is known for being the mother of the Dance Moms star Hannah Grace Colin.
New Albany, Indiana, United States
Ann Colin attended Saint Mary-of-the-Woods College, a Roman Catholic liberal arts college located in Saint Mary-of-the-Woods, Indiana.
Reality Television Personality
- Mother – Linda Atherton
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ann Colin has dated –
- Robert Colin – She is married to Robert Colin and they parent 4 children – 2 sons named Joseph Colin and William Thomas Colin and 2 daughters Hannah Grace Colin (b. March 29, 2005) and Emma Colin.
Race / Ethnicity
Ann Colin Favorite Things
- TV Show – Charmed
- Some Of Her Favorite Dance Competitions – Dance Makers, Tremaine, KAR, Rainbow
Source – FANDOM
Ann Colin Facts
- Ann thought that her daughter Hannah would be a ballerina instead of a contemporary/hip hop dancer when she grew older.
- The headband for Hannah’s solo, The Last Unicorn, was made by her from scratch.
- Ann Colin became a cast member of Dance Moms during the show’s 2019 season.
- Apart from her favorite TV show, she also enjoys watching C.S.I. and Criminal Minds.
- She has owned a dance studio named DanceWorks.
- Ann Colin has been friends with Ashley Hosbach, Erin Kristich, Joanne Paolantonio, Michelle Georgiana, Stacey Ketchman, Tricia Farrar, Yolanda Walmsley, Jessalynn Siwa, Lakisha Samuels, and Amanda Hernandez.
Featured Image by Ann Colin / Instagram