|Faith Anne Schroder Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||August 8, 2001|
Faith Anne Schroder is an American model who starred, with her sister, in the 2017 reality TV show Growing Up Supermodel which depicted a day in the life of the upcoming actresses and models. She has also been a dancing enthusiast since the young age of 4 and won the Debbie Allen Annual Dance Battle competition in 2014.
Faith Anne Schroder
Faith Violet, Little Honey
Los Angeles, California, United States
Beverly Hills, California, United States
As of November 2019, Faith was in the advanced stages of her high schooling. She had arranged to attend school only 3 days a week to enable enough time for her modeling career.
Actress, Model, Dancer
- Father – Ricky Schroder (Actor, Film Director)
- Mother – Andrea Bernard (Interior designer, Actress)
- Siblings – Cambrie Schroder (Older Sister) (Actress, Model, Celebrity Fitness Guru), Holden Richard Schroder (Older Brother) (Actor), Luke William Schroder (Older Brother) (Actor)
- Others – Dawn Schroeder (Aunt) (Actress), Richard Bartlett Schroeder, Sr. (Paternal Grandfather), Diane Schroeder (Paternal Grandmother)
She is represented by Elite Model Management, Los Angeles, California, United States.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Faith has dated –
- Ethen Perez (2018–Present)
Race / Ethnicity
She is of German, English, and Norwegian descent on her father’s side.
- Slender frame
- Has a mole on her neck
- Long, straight hair
- Radiant face
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU) or 5.5 (UK)
As a model, Faith has been featured in campaigns for brands such as –
- Elle Italy
- Frankies Bikinis
- Forever 21
Faith Anne Schroder Favorite Things
- Fashion Icon – Coco Chanel
- Hair Oil – Coconut Oil
- Movie Genre – Action
- Hobbies – Baking sweets, Knitting/Weaving Crochet Clothing articles
- Subject In School – Mathematics
- Songs – Sorry (2015) by Justin Bieber, Hello (2015) by Adele, Humble and Kind (2015) by Tim McGraw, Again (2019) by Young Thug, The Man (2019) by Nav, Angel (2015) by The Weeknd
- Movie Franchises – Pirates of the Caribbean, Mission Impossible
- Beverages – Chai Latte, Iced coffee with almond milk and agave
- Video Streaming Platform – Netflix
- Cosmetics Brands – Anastasia Beverly Hills, Maybelline
- Fashion Designers – Franco Moschino, Oscar de la Renta, Coco Chanel
- Food – Parmesan Risotto
- Restaurant – Bui Sushi, Malibu, California
- Book – The Name of the Star (2011) by Maureen Johnson
- Actor – Leonardo DiCaprio
- Travel Destinations – Bali, Thailand
- Celebrity Crush – Justin Bieber
Faith Anne Schroder Facts
- She started modeling from the young age of 9 and is also a dancer and an acting enthusiast.
- She headlined the runway at Frankies Bikinis Miami Swim Week in 2017.
- Faith was inspired to start a career in modeling by her sister and by watching other models on Instagram. She has revealed that her father was not initially enthused by the idea of her posing in bikinis but eventually supported her in her career decisions.
- Faith landed her first major modeling assignment at the age of just 14 with Next Management modeling and talent agency. It was a year-long contract but she has revealed that she never got paid for her work.
- Her parents separated in late 2016 after a marriage that lasted 24 years. Faith has stated that the divorce shook her up as she did not expect such a thing to happen to her family. The episode left her in depression and also caused her anxiety attacks. She has also mentioned that she lost a lot of friends as she started to stay aloof and keep away from people.
- In 2015, she started an eponymous channel on YouTube. She only started posting videos in 2018, talking about her modeling stories and has garnered more than 20k subscribers. She also has more than 300k followers on Instagram.
Featured Image by Faith Anne Schroder / Instagram