|Hannah Storm Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9.5 in|
|Date of Birth||June 13, 1962|
Hannah Storm is an American TV anchor, actress, author, journalist, director, and producer, best known as the TV anchor for SportsCenter Face to Face on ESPN starting in 2008. Between 2008 and June 2010, she co-hosted the show with Bob Ley, after which a fellow ESPN TV anchor, Stuart Scott joined her to provide pregame coverage for the 2010 NBA Finals. The two would later alternate in hosting the NBA Countdown pregame show for the 2010-2011 and 2011-2012 seasons. Hannah was also the 1st female host on CNN Sports Tonight (1989-1992) and became a part of the 1st ever female duo to call an NFL game alongside Andrea Kremer during a 2018 stream of Thursday Night Football on Amazon Prime.
Hannah Lynn Storen
Oak Park, Illinois, United States
Connecticut, United States
Hannah attended the University of Notre Dame in Notre Dame, Indiana, United States, where she received degrees in political science and communications in 1983.
TV Anchor, Journalist, Author, Actress, Director, Producer
- Father – Mike Storen (Sports Executive, Former Commissioner of the ABA)
- Mother – Hannah Storen (Real Estate Agent)
- Siblings – She has 2 brothers.
- Others – James E. Hicks (Father-In-Law), Diane W. Hicks (Mother-In-Law)
Hannah Storm is represented by –
- Brainstormin’ Productions (Company) in the United States
- Octagon Sports (Talent Agent) in Norwalk, Connecticut, United States
- Vox (Talent Agent Voice, Commercial) in Los Angeles, California, United States
5 ft 9.5 in or 176.5 cm
64 kg or 141 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Hannah Storm has dated –
- Dan Hicks (1994-Present) – She met her husband, an NBC Sports sportscaster, while they were both working for NBC. They tied the knot on January 8, 1994, and later welcomed 3 daughters into the world, named Hannah, Ellery, and Riley.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Irish descent.
- Dimpled smile
- Port-wine birthmark under her left eye
Hannah Storm has endorsed brands such as –
She has also worked with or sat on the boards of organizations such as –
- Hannah Storm Foundation
- Women’s Sports Foundation
- Vascular Birthmark Institute
- Diocese of Bridgeport
- Partnership for a Drug-Free America
- Boys and Girls Club
- Special Olympics
- Colgate Women’s Sports Awards
- 21st Century Kids 1st Foundation
Hannah Storm Facts
- She was born with a port-wine stain under her left eye. Her parents were proud of it as it made her different and called it “a mark of the angel’s kiss”. She underwent 3 different types of surgeries to remove it – excision, laser, and a skin-colored tattoo over it. Later in life, Hannah gave up on trying to change what made her stand out and took it as a blessing from God.
- She used to be a heavy metal disc jockey in Texas, United States before she began her career at ESPN and NBC.
- She is a big Art Deco fan.
- Hannah is left-handed.
- When Hannah planned to create her production company, Brainstormin’ Productions, she contacted her friends, Kenny Chesney, a country music star, and Nicholas Sparks, a well-known author, and asked them for advice.
- Hannah has listed some of her mentors as David Stern, who was once an NBA commissioner, and Dick Ebersol, who she was also around a lot. Furthermore, she also considers Adam Silver and Sheryl Sandberg as inspirational and influential to her.
- In 2002, she published her debut book titled Go Girl!: Raising Healthy, Confident and Successful Daughters Through Sports which was co-written with Mark Jenkins.
- Hannah went on to release her 2nd book titled Notre Dame Inspirations in 2006.
- On December 11, 2012, Hannah suffered 2nd-degree burns to her hands and chest, and 1st degree burns to her face and neck due to an accident with a propane-gas grill at her home. She lost her eyelashes, eyebrows, and half her hair, and made her 1st on-air return wearing hair extensions on January 1, 2013.
Featured Image by Hannah Storm / Instagram
Hanna you are so beautiful and i believe you can wear any dress and make it look fantastic on you .Glad you got back after your accident and you look as great as ever you beautifuk woman you .
Very intellectual may I add.